Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your favorite weapon?

OP Elkethus

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Tell me what was your favorite weapon in the Halo 5 Beta. Me ilove how the Ar feel more useful than before and of course the battle rifle. Those are my 2 favorite weapon from the beta.
The Assault Rifle is my all time favorite weapon, so it's relevancy in Halo 5 makes me very happy. I don't remember if the DMR was in the Beta, but I'm really looking forward to using it.
LedCookey wrote:
The Assault Rifle is my all time favorite weapon, so it's relevancy in Halo 5 makes me very happy. I don't remember if the DMR was in the Beta, but I'm really looking forward to using it.
It was. It feels pretty good, but not as good as the SMG feels
DMR suits my style. I'm not very sweaty and prefer long range control.
In the beta, I loved the pistol. Beyond that my overall favorite is the needler, followed closely by the assault rifle. Far too many people think every kind of basic soldier has these specialized weapons like the DMR/Sniper/Shotgun when in reality very few have those and everyone carries the equivalent of the assault rifle in Halo.
Mine? ill let my tool of destruction speak. I got over 600 kills with the prophets bane
Mine? ill let my tool of destruction speak. I got over 600 kills with the prophets bane
I'm pretty sure you were the guy that kept me from ever being able to use it. I think I'll kill you first at launch...
CDAT1AD wrote:
In the beta, I loved the pistol. Beyond that my overall favorite is the needler, followed closely by the assault rifle. Far too many people think every kind of basic soldier has these specialized weapons like the DMR/Sniper/Shotgun when in reality very few have those and everyone carries the equivalent of the assault rifle in Halo.
Booooooo Needler :P

In all honesty, I really, really, really hate that weapon
Mine is the dmr, ar, and smg. I'll take a dmr over a br any day.
Definitely the Hydra, after realizing you have to lock on your target and fire in the air to make the shots somewhat unavoidable, me and my friend where I played it destroyed everything with that beast.

As for Halo in general: The needle rifle, soooo satisfying to see your enemies go boom into the pink mist.
pistol. only pros can only use pistols
My Fists
DMR for sure, been in love ever since Halo Reach.
LedCookey wrote:
Iam very happy too and yes the dmr was in if i remember correcly
LedCookey wrote:
I'm pretty sure you were the guy that kept me from ever being able to use it. I think I'll kill you first at launch...
If you can get it, i had a pretty set strategy that was eliminated br starts. But id start off, id sprint forward, id jump thruster, hover, clamber, jump unto the plat, get the bane, kill the guy who took the top and jumped on, jump back to base, clear a tower, grab smg, go opposit of my team, id always flank while they focused on my team, id always zoom too. Or id go solo and wipe out their team.
I'd say the BR. It felt more accurate in Smart-Scope.
If you leave me, generally, my favourite weapon is the Covenant Sniper (I name it this way cause I don't know about the translation, in Spanish is "Rifle de Haz")
But I admit that the Assault Rifle really surprised me in Halo 5 Beta
The Battle Rifle <3
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3