Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your final req pack unlock?

OP SECRET FACE

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Finally finished the gold grind today, at sr113 (thank you hcs packs). My final unlock was the whispered truth certification.

Anyone remember theirs?
I dont even remember, its was such a long time ago. Congrats on getting everything though.

I bet many will respond with not remembering what it was
Regice554 wrote:
I dont even remember, its was such a long time ago. Congrats on getting everything though.

Yeah, you're totally right on that last bit. I completely forgot mine because I was in the early SR 140s when I finished the grind. My most noteworthy unlock was when I got the Phaeton Helios and Prophets' Bane certification at the same time.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Regice554 wrote:

Yeah, you're totally right on that last bit. I completely forgot mine because I was in the early SR 140s when I finished the grind. My most noteworthy unlock was when I got the Phaeton Helios and Prophets' Bane certification at the same time.
I was really hyped when I first got those as well. I don't really use any of my mythic items, even though I have a good amount. I'm just paranoid if I use one I won't stop till they're all gone.
I’m pretty sure my last unlock was either the Hunter armor, or some other armor piece
My last 2 unlocks were the Hunter helmet and the FOTUS Synchronize helmet.
I unlocked the phaeton Helios last
my last req pack i unlocked helioskril head and armor
Interesting and very different for each person obviously.

I remember a thread a while back where someone was asking about the H2BR, and most people seemed to get it in the 115-130 range.

I got it at 103 I believe. For someone who just got playing this game in 2018, those HCS packs were great.
I don't recall either, been too long. But congrats on completing your gold grind!
I believe one of, if not my final, unlock was the Hunter helmet. The Fireteam Osiris and Blue Team armors/helmets were a big chunk of the last 10-15 unlocks.
It was some sort of vehicle certification back in 2017. I've been had all armors though, which is nice
Finally finished the gold grind today, at sr113 (thank you hcs packs). My final unlock was the whispered truth certification.

Anyone remember theirs?
Whispered truth was my last one too.
my last unlocks were the Argus helmet and hunter helmet, i finished my grind a while ago though, around rank 127 or something, and that was back in january.
I got my last one 2 months ago and all I remember was "wow I got req points back, I must have unlocked everything"
SHAGGY1009 wrote:
I got my last one 2 months ago and all I remember was "wow I got req points back, I must have unlocked everything"
As much as the req system is despised, at least they included this function so you can continue to replenish your gold level reqs without losing the full 10k every time.
the next halo is announced and i still need to unlock all the gold tier list, well at least i finish bronze and silver :(
I'm not finished yet....still gotta get Achilles....

Anyone remember theirs?
Mine was too, actually. I finished at around SR 105.
Pop Culture weapon skin for my DMR and a bunch of other stuff.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2