Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Your game is pure aids

OP Mad L3pr3chaun

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Lock this please monitors...
Well, this is gonna get locked...
It is against the rules to make discriminatory posts and to loophole the filter. Lock this please monitors.
To get this locked faster, report him please guys!
xl Lazurus wrote:
Already did.
xl Lazurus wrote:
Already did.
Good
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
xl Lazurus wrote:
You don't need to tell the monitors to do this. Just report it, and they'll get onto doing that as soon as they can.

Just going to leave this here (and, yes, I do know that I am going against what it says):
Quote:
It's much better to ignore their thread in its entirety than to give it any attention by posting anything at all. Even something as benign as, "Reported." or "You, again?" gives people like that attention. It's far better to report the thread and move on. We'll get to it and handle the situation as soon as we're able to.
xl Lazurus wrote:
You don't need to tell the monitors to do this. Just report it, and they'll get onto doing that as soon as they can.

Just going to leave this here (and, yes, I do know that I am going against what it says):
Quote:
It's much better to ignore their thread in its entirety than to give it any attention by posting anything at all. Even something as benign as, "Reported." or "You, again?" gives people like that attention. It's far better to report the thread and move on. We'll get to it and handle the situation as soon as we're able to.
Thanks for the info Nova!
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.
Spoiler:
Show
Vaudeur wrote:
His views do not represent our own. REDACTED is a company of peace.
You mustn't judge us on a single outlier that acted out line
Vaudeur wrote:
well one was of leadership postion
Vaudeur wrote:
Lol I see what you did there.
He's no longer part of the company and his opinions don't share the views of the company.

Also terrible form to call out the entire company as spammers or trolls. Shame on you sir.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2