Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your goals for Halo 5 before H6 arrives?

OP Sylxeria

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 25
Halo 5's pretty far into its lifespan, and Halo 6 will be coming.... Uh, eventually I guess. What are your goals you want to accomplish before Halo 6 finally arrives?
Hit max level? Get a specific rank in a playlist? Get a rare medal? Obtain the Ice Skin or other rare cosmetic? Obtain the full Achilles set? Be noticed by someone at 343 and have something of yours pop up on a Community Update blog? Survive all five rounds of a Mythic Firefight and still win? Something else??

Personally, I want to hit max level before then. 4.5 million to 150, and I don't have as much time to play as I used to, so I'm actually a little doubtful I'll make it XD
I'd like to get the Ice Skin, Play the game, Have fun, have dozens more custom nights, and meet and teabag new and interesting people.
152, that's about it.
I'd like to get the Ice Skin, Play the game, Have fun, have dozens more custom nights, and meet and teabag new and interesting people.
I would adore if there was an Ice Skin in Halo 6 that owners of it in H5 would get upon launching the game... Like, we got something amazing but can't take it with us? T_T
Wishing you luck in getting it! :D

152, that's about it.
Yeee, that's my #1 goal too. I'd like to try for a Perfection or Unfrig medal, but I don't see that happening. I have one of the latter, but it was gotten in Action Sack and I don't know if that uh counts xD I was ONE KILL away from a Perfection a few nights back, ONE KILL... But the game ended before I got it. I got an Assist for the finishing point D:
Sylxeria wrote:
I would adore if there was an Ice Skin in Halo 6 that owners of it in H5 would get upon launching the game... Like, we got something amazing but can't take it with us? T_T
Wishing you luck in getting it! :D

152, that's about it.
Yeee, that's my #1 goal too. I'd like to try for a Perfection or Unfrig medal, but I don't see that happening. I have one of the latter, but it was gotten in Action Sack and I don't know if that uh counts xD I was ONE KILL away from a Perfection a few nights back, ONE KILL... But the game ended before I got it. I got an Assist for the finishing point D:
I got a perfection in Mythic shotty snipes once
Spoiler:
Show
Maybe get to 149? Otherwise...not really. 152 isn't happening for me so I'm not too fussed. :P
Maybe get to 149? Otherwise...not really. 152 isn't happening for me so I'm not too fussed. :P
I can see Halo 6 arriving before I even hit 151 xD
I'm not too fussed about hitting max either, I didn't make it to the last few ranks in Reach before 4 arrived, and I can always just go back later and work my way up. Great if I can make it, but not losin' much sleep if I dont ^^
I don't know honestly. There isn't a lot left for me except getting the fire unicorn skin
Just play the game really, hit my main goal of getting the armor I wanted... But if the added GEN1 ODST... wink wink nudge nudge... That goal would change. Playing around with Forge is also fun to do.

I could care less about maxing out, I was 117 for a while just cause, sadly I am no longer.
My be all end all would be to reach Diamond rank in HCS, and convert my Arena kd to positive while accomplishing this. This is more of a dream than a goal.
Yeah, at least you didn't no-life halo so hard that you got 3.5 million XP in a week...
DaxSeven09 wrote:
convert my Arena kd to positive while accomplishing this. This is more of a dream than a goal.
If I had to name something, I guess I'd say this.

I'm not too far off but I'm more playing to play rather than try to go positive constantly now so meh.
SR 152
Unyshek wrote:
SR 152
Of course you will :P
Wait. I thought of something new.

Unyshek wrote:
SR 152
I want to be in this match and then boot you for betrayaing me.

So many regrets!
Unlock the DMR.
Unyshek wrote:
SR 152
I don't see how you aren't already!
DaxSeven09 wrote:
convert my Arena kd to positive while accomplishing this. This is more of a dream than a goal.

I'm not too far off but I'm more playing to play rather than try to go positive constantly now so meh.
I just feel like if I go positive it means I am making good decisions. My decision making process leaves a lot to be desired.
I always thought I'd reach max rank but I just don't have the time anymore :(
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:

I just feel like if I go positive it means I am making good decisions. My decision making process leaves a lot to be desired.
Oh I make bad decisions all day every day. Some of them are intentional. Most times it's just because I didn't think things through all the way or something.

Playing with people far better than I'll ever be has helped me quite a bit though.

Good luck! <3
Reaching 150 was my goal and i got it! Now im going to try to get the Achilles armor/helmet 3 times.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 25