Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your goals for Halo 5 before H6 arrives?

OP Sylxeria

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 66
I have no goals for Halo 5 before Halo 6 drops, I might not even buy Halo 6. I stopped playing Halo 5 just before Warzone Firefight dropped. I might update Halo 5 to see what the 4 K update brings, but as things stand I have no goals, if 343i introduced regional server selection I would come back.

When the matchmaking in Halo 5 works, this game is excellent, even on par with Titanfall and Titanfall 2. However, without regional server selection it's a lottery to get a good connection, and if you're not in the USA the odds are not in your favour in my opinion.

Halo 5 was nearly one of the best, also in my opinion, but what we lost along the way, and the lack of regional server selection was it's downfall from my point of view. Those are the reasons I have no goals in Halo 5. As for Halo 6 ? Please just put things back in the game 343i.
get the ice unicorn skin and/or get a rank higher than a Gold 5
Maybe get all the achievements. I usually complete the achievements in all the Halo games, so it only seems fair that I could do the same for Halo 5. Maybe complete MCC achievements while I'm at it too. I got a lot of catching up to do.
Still need Achilles armor, and would like to help the rest of the company get Achilles helmet. That said... figure once we have a rough timeline for H6 release that might focus the mind a little more.

Doubt I'll ever get close to 152 but that would be nice

Timmy helmet (1/5th of the way there) would be cool and would love to get the Ice Unicorn.

Doesn't seem like I'll ever get the Challenger armour though, which is sad...
I just want to unlock the Halo 2 BR. The thing is relentlessly taunting me.
Get Achilles armour and black visor.
I just want to get back to Halo 5 again. That's my goal.
I want to get better at the game, and get the halo 2 battle rifle, that's my goal
Achilles armor would be nice! The halo 2 battle rifle unlocked feels like it'll never happen but I'm optimistic.
Daybreak visor , Helljumper armor (might take awhile) , then it's back to Halo: Reach until Halo 6 . Something along those lines .
Get Champion 1 in FFA and then hopefully in HCS...

The HCS might be a bit of an overstep without a team, but I'd be willing to try.
I want to get all Legendary cosmetic items... it would be cool to me if I had all the helmets😜😎
reach 150 I think I will make it & collect all the gear and/or all the emblems, all the stances and assassination
To hit 152
revive the population/make 12 man war zone permanent. Fix blocking system; no more blocking to let people avoid better players.
I want to get into one of the tournaments 343 does and at least make it past the first round. I would also like to get all of my CSRs to at least diamond.
reach 152 and have ice and fire unicorn skins and all unlockable emblems from commendations. I wish that they could get the challenger armour back in hcs packs. and finally maybe olive helmet
never play it, wait to see how good h6 is and get it if i think it's good. Made a mistake of getting h5
I would like to get any piece of Legendary armor without it being given to me for playing MCC.
I want 152.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 66