Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your goals for Halo 5 before H6 arrives?

OP Sylxeria

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 47
I want to join a good spartan company, maybe even make my own
Hit max level! I'm 97.
Hit max level! I'm 97.
Well you better be playing every day then! The gap between the 147+ levels are a few million exp each T_T
Sylxeria wrote:
Hit max level! I'm 97.
Well you better be playing every day then! The gap between the 147+ levels are a few million exp each T_T
The only problem is studying.I will play like a huge -Yoink- during the weekend :')
If I get around to it, try to reach out and play more custom games. Get some ideas.
Get my last achievement (castle crashers).
It's hard, I'm on 40% and it rarely ever comes up.
I have no goals for Halo 5. I've already done everything I possibly can with this game. Me and my friends have beaten every tryhard team in Grifball, completely decimated the top teams in BTB, and steamrolled the best Warzone teams. I guess you could say my goal now is to just wait for the final Content Update to come out in Fall and then have as much fun as I can before Halo 6 comes out.
Sylxeria wrote:
Halo 5's pretty far into its lifespan, and Halo 6 will be coming.... Uh, eventually I guess. What are your goals you want to accomplish before Halo 6 finally arrives?
Hit max level? Get a specific rank in a playlist? Get a rare medal? Obtain the Ice Skin or other rare cosmetic? Obtain the full Achilles set? Be noticed by someone at 343 and have something of yours pop up on a Community Update blog? Survive all five rounds of a Mythic Firefight and still win? Something else??

Personally, I want to hit max level before then. 4.5 million to 150, and I don't have as much time to play as I used to, so I'm actually a little doubtful I'll make it XD
All of those except win mythic firefight. I already accomplished that 5 times. I want to unlock everything and also master all comedations.
I'd like to get my Strongholds achievement done. I only need 21 more of the capture three bases without dying and then it will be finished. I don't think I'll ever get the Magnum Opus emblem though which would be nice to have because I doubt I'll ever get my Breakout ones done.

I wouldn't mind getting 152, but I'm not gonna stress out if I don't reach it. I'll definitely make 151 though since I'm only four million from it. If H6 doesn't come out until 2019, then I probably will get 152 at some point.
Having fun.
Thats what count for me.
Just have fun. Did that on first match. Halo 5 delievered instantly :)
My goal is first and foremost to reach 152 and finish all commendations.
Get the Achilles helmet with my company and have fun playing as long as I can.
Sylxeria wrote:
Hit max level! I'm 97.
The only problem is studying.I will play like a huge -Yoink- during the weekend :')
Finishing Level 97 will put you at 6% complete or 3,015,000/50,000,000 XP. It's a long road my friend, i wish you the best of luck!! (I'm at 149... 21,000,000/50,000,000 XP)
Get the Achilles helmet with my company and have fun playing as long as I can.
Only (3) more commendations, you guys are near the end!! Spend weekends concentrating on just (1) of them until it is complete and you will be there in no time! Based off of the numbers, maybe 1 week for each item tops
1. Get an Unfriggenbelievable Medal, would've gotten one the other day but my teammates destroyed the core right after I got my 39th kill :'(
2. Reach Spartan Rank 150.
3. Get the Ice Skin.
4. Get the Magnum OPUS Emblem
5. Get A Triple Eyebiter Ninja.
6. Get the Achillies Helmet.

That's my list, probably going to quit Halo 5 after I hit 150... unless Halo 6 doesn't come out next year, but then again Halo 3 and 4 are getting backwards compat.
Sylxeria wrote:
Hit max level! I'm 97.
Finishing Level 97 will put you at 6% complete or 3,015,000/50,000,000 XP. It's a long road my friend, i wish you the best of luck!! (I'm at 149... 21,000,000/50,000,000 XP)
I love that 4 levels away from max still isnt halfway lol
Nooga wrote:
Sylxeria wrote:
Hit max level! I'm 97.
I love that 4 levels away from max still isnt halfway lol
yeah, pretty wild
I want to get into onyx eventually. I'm a solo player, so that's basically a crapshoot in team playlists, but I do place in platinum 6 or diamond 1 in slayer now.
But I know that will never happen. I'm absolute trash at Halo.
1. Get an Unfriggenbelievable Medal, would've gotten one the other day but my teammates destroyed the core right after I got my 39th kill :'(
2. Reach Spartan Rank 150.
3. Get the Ice Skin.
4. Get the Magnum OPUS Emblem
5. Get A Triple Eyebiter Ninja.
6. Get the Achillies Helmet.

That's my list, probably going to quit Halo 5 after I hit 150... unless Halo 6 doesn't come out next year, but then again Halo 3 and 4 are getting backwards compat.
Getting an Unfrig is really easy. Just go into a game of Grifball with a full team or go into BTB with a full team.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 47