Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your goals for Halo 5 before H6 arrives?

OP Sylxeria

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 58
to die...
CptDaban wrote:
to die...
According to your service record, you've accomplished your goal 3,051 times
I've been spending most of my gaming life back on Halo Reach. My goals are probably to at least try to make a film on 5 hopefully like I did with Reach. I'll try to complete all commendations. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN with friends.
I would like to get all of the reqs and reaching level 150
Convince myself that somehow the mess the campaign is will somehow make sense when Halo 6 is released
It would be great if 343 recognized with an emblem the players we have been playing since quite a long time ago and that halo 6 had a specialty to start ranking a goal to reach a certain experience ranking power
The other day I finally unlocked every req/cosmetic that you could obtain in packs. So I guess now the only reasonable thing I could go for is SR152 and to purchase the classic req pack. I'm at SR139 I believe and I'm against micro transactions so I don't know when I'll purchase that pack.
I have to say I really dislike that the ONLY WAY to get the classic helmets is through paid req packs. It hurts my morals because I love almost all of the classic helmets, but am 100% against spending real currency on micro-transactions. Which is the main reason I never bought a classic req pack when they were first released.
I agree with you 100%. I dislike almost every helmet in the game. And the moment we get more awesome helmets, it cost money. But it's so hard to resist. I'll probably buy them once I'm SR152. Currently 140
I agree with you about disliking the helmets. I am not going to lie, I don't much like any of the Halo 5 armor. It all looks like someone put on a magnet and walked through a junkyard, then spray painted it. That's why all I ever wear is the Reach armor I've gotten through RNG. Sometimes Mark IV and Mark IV, but never really Halo 5's armor original concept armor.
get the Helio Skrill amor set
The one you get from completing MCC on legendary, or the ones you can get from req packs?
I would assume the former, though I prefer the look of the latter two, despite them not carrying much of any weight.
either or. I actually didn't know you got a set from completing the MCC on legendary. I will defiantly work my way to get that set then, but the other two sets are just luck of the draw unfortunately
Indeed. It was quite a grind for me getting my current stuff, and if I get one of the Helioskrill helmets soon (I have one armour, but it doesn't look great with my helmet), I'll likely rock it for a while, I always liked the look.
agreed, and I want playable elites to return badly, so it is the closest I can get
I'm really hoping they show up in 6, I've never gotten the chance to actually play as one, though I have witnessed it a number of times, and it seems quite fun.
yeah it would be a very wise choice to add them back, they are so much fun to play as, but people say the hit boxes are larger because elites sand a bit taller than a spartan, but thats not true at all, the hit boxes are the same. but it is just a choice I like, I mean, I'm a human in real life, so why not play as a badass alien in a game if it doesn't adversely effect me
I would imagine you would be human in real life, yes. XP
But in all seriousness, I would love to see playable elites back in H6.
I almost exclusively played as elites in Halo 2 and 3. I would very much adore their return, as long as they are more like classic elites or H2A elites. If I had to play as the new-art-style elite I would be begging people to shoot me in the face.
The other day I finally unlocked every req/cosmetic that you could obtain in packs. So I guess now the only reasonable thing I could go for is SR152 and to purchase the classic req pack. I'm at SR139 I believe and I'm against micro transactions so I don't know when I'll purchase that pack.
I have to say I really dislike that the ONLY WAY to get the classic helmets is through paid req packs. It hurts my morals because I love almost all of the classic helmets, but am 100% against spending real currency on micro-transactions. Which is the main reason I never bought a classic req pack when they were first released.
I agree with you 100%. I dislike almost every helmet in the game. And the moment we get more awesome helmets, it cost money. But it's so hard to resist. I'll probably buy them once I'm SR152. Currently 140
I agree with you about disliking the helmets. I am not going to lie, I don't much like any of the Halo 5 armor. It all looks like someone put on a magnet and walked through a junkyard, then spray painted it. That's why all I ever wear is the Reach armor I've gotten through RNG. Sometimes Mark IV and Mark IV, but never really Halo 5's armor original concept armor.
Haha I love the way you put that! Yea I like all the helmets that come from the OG games. Maybe 1 or 2 from 343s design but most of them are just ugly. Hard to believe someone actually approved most of them.
Haha I love the way you put that! Yea I like all the helmets that come from the OG games. Maybe 1 or 2 from 343s design but most of them are just ugly. Hard to believe someone actually approved most of them.
I know right? I think they were only approved because everyone at 343i wanted to "differentiate ourselves from Bungie's halo" which backfired ahah.
Sylxeria wrote:
Halo 5's pretty far into its lifespan, and Halo 6 will be coming.... Uh, eventually I guess. What are your goals you want to accomplish before Halo 6 finally arrives?
Hit max level? Get a specific rank in a playlist? Get a rare medal? Obtain the Ice Skin or other rare cosmetic? Obtain the full Achilles set? Be noticed by someone at 343 and have something of yours pop up on a Community Update blog? Survive all five rounds of a Mythic Firefight and still win? Something else??

Personally, I want to hit max level before then. 4.5 million to 150, and I don't have as much time to play as I used to, so I'm actually a little doubtful I'll make it XD
I just want to be 152 :)
I know right? I think they were only approved because everyone at 343i wanted to "differentiate ourselves from Bungie's halo" which backfired ahah.
That may have something to do with it, but honestly I think it was because they wanted lots of armor to fill up the req pool, so they went for quantity over quality for Halo 5 and just churned out as much as they could. If the req system didn't exist, I don't think anybody would have approved a Seeker helmet. At least I hope not.
road to 152 sr
Get the Spirit of Fire skins. Gotta prove my loyalty to Captain Cutter you know?
I just want to finish all the commendations.
Since I've already got pretty much everything in Halo 5, I guess... nothing. I'm done with the game.
Play more custom games, try and get at least Champion rank ONCE, play more custom nights, get more involved on here. A lot of Halo-Related -Yoink-, really. Just enjoy the hell out of Halo 5 before it's time to move on to the next one. Although sadly, the amount of my friends who play it is decreasing so it's getting harder to play together. :(
What do I want to accomplish? I'd love to get a few sets of armor that I love. Get a few rare medals and and some matching weapon skins. I'd love to achieve lvl 100 but with rarely any time to play I doubt I'll be able to accomplish that.
Since I've already got pretty much everything in Halo 5, I guess... nothing. I'm done with the game.
This is an attitude I have a hard time understanding. You don't see any appeal in playing Halo 5 after you've unlocked everything? What about playing it for the fun of playing it?
Although sadly, the amount of my friends who play it is decreasing so it's getting harder to play together. :(
I have been having the same problem for a long time 😿
This is an attitude I have a hard time understanding. You don't see any appeal in playing Halo 5 after you've unlocked everything? What about playing it for the fun of playing it?
Although sadly, the amount of my friends who play it is decreasing so it's getting harder to play together. :(
I have been having the same problem for a long time 😿
Having fun isn’t a goal. I’ve done all there is to do, seen all there is too see.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 58