Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your goals for Halo 5 before H6 arrives?

OP Sylxeria

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 58
Simple...To just be able to play again. (Have a baby, a house and a late night job) I miss my Spartan T_T
I wish I could say SR152, but I don't think that'll be likely at my leveling pace so instead I'll just say naturally complete as many commendations as possible without purposely focusing on them, try to earn and hopefully maintain keeping platinum CSR ranks for SWAT, Slayer, Double, and Arena, enjoy big team matchmaking and try out new featured playlists, discover and play more custom matches, help test new community made maps, continue to improve my in-game tactical thinking, unlock as many REQ items as possible through Gold Packs, test out some additional visor colors after earning them, save up the necessary RP to purchase the Classic Helmet Pack without paying $10, but only after I unlock a majority of the REQ items, and most importantly continue to find enjoyment with this fun game.
Get the Achilles helmet with my company and have fun playing as long as I can.
Only (3) more commendations, you guys are near the end!! Spend weekends concentrating on just (1) of them until it is complete and you will be there in no time! Based off of the numbers, maybe 1 week for each item tops
We're struggling with charges, god I hate doing those. We have a competition currently going on for the marines and charges with prizes :)
Only (3) more commendations, you guys are near the end!! Spend weekends concentrating on just (1) of them until it is complete and you will be there in no time! Based off of the numbers, maybe 1 week for each item tops
We're struggling with charges, god I hate doing those. We have a competition currently going on for the marines and charges with prizes :)
If you don't care about your swat rank, they are 1 hit kill there
Sylxeria wrote:
What are your goals you want to accomplish before Halo 6 finally arrives?
Back in the day, my goal was to unlock all the stuff from the req pool. But that happened a while ago, so nowadays I don't play Halo 5 with any particular goal in mind. Instead, I play Halo 5 because blowing up some aliens in firefight is a fun way to waste time. I plan to keep playing it until I get bored of it, or until Halo 6 comes out, whichever happens first. But good luck to all the people trying to hit a particular rank and stuff.
  • Reach SR 152 (though 150 will be just fine since school is coming back)
  • Get an Unfrigginbelievable
  • Obtain the Achilles helmet
  • Get the Unicorn Ice / Fire skins
  • Destroy an aerial vehicle with a Ground Pound (and record it this time)
I try to land charges whenever possible, uuugh I hate 'em. I try runnin' the increased strength armor mod when in WZA, but it's mostly about trying to snipe kills or catch someone with their back turned. :/
My goals are:
  • Earn 1 million req points ( need 300,000 more)
  • Complete Arena, MP, and weapon commendations
  • Rank Onyx in Arena
There's a couple I'd like to get.
  • Reach Rank 150 (152 is just too much)
  • Get Onyx in FFA
  • Get the Fire Unicorn skin
Well 150 is a nice round number ill hope to reach, 152 is not happening. Timmy helmet perhaps, and it would be awesome if my spartan company could get the helmet.
And have some fun ofcourse.
I almost forget that I would like to get back to achievement hunting for halo 3 and halo 3 odst, if like with reach, that will become possible with the upcoming backwards compatibility, although it is not halo 5 related perhaps, it feels relevant to me to try and do that before halo 6;)
I'd like to get the Ice Skin, Play the game, Have fun, have dozens more custom nights, and meet and teabag new and interesting people.
"I wanted to see exotic Halo 5...the jewel of FPS. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of a gaming culture and bag them. I wanted to be the 1st kid on my block to get a confirmed bag."

Pulse Optional
Full metal bagger
I want to Forge something cool and fun and share it with a lot of people.
Getting Achilles helmet reach 152 and yhea try to get the ice unicorn skin and of course get onix in every season till H6 came out
Already have full Achilles and 100% commendation completion, so the only thing I'm working towards now is rank 152.
Yeah SWAT's the quickest way and luckily I don't care about my rank. Really hard to get them when you face competent.
Simple...To just be able to play again. (Have a baby, a house and a late night job) I miss my Spartan T_T
Be careful of what you wish for.
Yeah SWAT's the quickest way and luckily I don't care about my rank. Really hard to get them when you face competent.
Well the more you play, the lower your rank will go. This will reduce the average competency as well.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Connect with REJesus and unlock the Halo 2 Battle Rifle!
Unlock the permanent REQs at least.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 58