Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your goals for Halo 5 before H6 arrives?

OP Sylxeria

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 58
I'm hoping to finish up CE on Legendary by the time 6 releases I just need to Find the time.
I'm hoping to get max rank on 5 and reach but I doubt that I will reach both
I'm a completionist, so my goal is everything or bust.
Good luck in getting few of the Emblems that are exclusive for specific events like the Halo 5 Beta.
My goals currently are to:
Hit SR 152
Get the all the Reach armor
This is my list for what I'd like to do before Halo 6 (Whatever it's going to be called, since Halo 5: Guardians is supposed to be the last numbered Halo game).
1. Reach SR 152 (I'm only 145 though, and I got bored of Halo 5 awhile ago. Unless my interest in it gets renewed again I probably won't reach it. The only Halo game I've reached max in is Halo 4, which is incredibly easy. I reached Brigadier grade 2 in Halo 3 and Field Marshall in Reach. Stuff like that usually bugs me unless I get all the achievements in the game, which I've only done on Halo: CEA, ODST, and 5. I'm close on all but Halo Wars 1, but unless I find boosters I doubt I'll get the rest)
2. Get the last of my commendations, all of which are in the game mode section. I've got 17/26
3. Get the last of my medals (There are only 15 I don't have and I won't be actively trying to get them. What's funny is Unfriggenbelievable isn't one of them, but Airsassination is)
4. Get the Ice Unicorn Skin (The Unicorn skins are the only items I don't have apart from the MLG micros that I'll never buy and some emblems that are commendation-gated. I don't have the Beta Prime emblem though, which sucks because there's no way for me to unlock it.)

I've already won a Mythic Firefight match and achieved Onyx in a ranked playthrough (I was actually a Champion in Mythic Shotty Snipes for a very short time back when the game first came out, so I have that on my service record)
Seydlitz71 wrote:
This is my list for what I'd like to do before Halo 6 (Whatever it's going to be called, since Halo 5: Guardians is supposed to be the last numbered Halo game).
1. Reach SR 152 (I'm only 145 though, and I got bored of Halo 5 awhile ago. Unless my interest in it gets renewed again I probably won't reach it. The only Halo game I've reached max in is Halo 4, which is incredibly easy. I reached Brigadier grade 2 in Halo 3 and Field Marshall in Reach. Stuff like that usually bugs me unless I get all the achievements in the game, which I've only done on Halo: CEA, ODST, and 5. I'm close on all but Halo Wars 1, but unless I find boosters I doubt I'll get the rest)
2. Get the last of my commendations, all of which are in the game mode section. I've got 17/26
3. Get the last of my medals (There are only 15 I don't have and I won't be actively trying to get them. What's funny is Unfriggenbelievable isn't one of them, but Airsassination is)
4. Get the Ice Unicorn Skin (The Unicorn skins are the only items I don't have apart from the MLG micros that I'll never buy and some emblems that are commendation-gated. I don't have the Beta Prime emblem though, which sucks because there's no way for me to unlock it.)

I've already won a Mythic Firefight match and achieved Onyx in a ranked playthrough (I was actually a Champion in Mythic Shotty Snipes for a very short time back when the game first came out, so I have that on my service record)
Airsassination is a lot of luck, but unfrig involves skill (and some luck).
I'd like a team and obtain onyx finally. Also the connection issues to be fixed
Maybe it's your connection?
Hopefully not, I run 250 Mbps. Wired too, just some games I'll see a guy bounce around lagging. Assume they just have bad internet.
I WANT THAT TO SO I CAN GET BETTER SKINS
I want to try and acquire that darn H2 BR! ...And maybe get Blue Team's armor in multiplayer.
I kinda moved over to PS and Nintendo due to the lackluster year with xbox. I dont really have any set goals for Halo 5. When 6 comes out, I may get the Windows 10 version so I can play on my PC, but otherwise. IDK. Halo 5 and HW2 kinda just gave me the impressions I needed that I may be burnt out on Halo.
I’d like to hit max level
Idk, maybe I’ll try and replay the campaign. Haven’t done that yet.
Good luck in getting few of the Emblems that are exclusive for specific events like the Halo 5 Beta.
Mongoose Destroyer might also take me a couple decades (cough please nerf 343 cough)
Mongoose Destroyer might also take me a couple decades (cough please nerf 343 cough)
Yeah, mongoose destroyer is a pain.
It's possible and especially if you play a ton of Mongoose Sumo in the Action Sack playlist.
It's possible and especially if you play a ton of Mongoose Sumo in the Action Sack playlist.
So if you push one off the side it gives you a kill?
I don't remember it working that way.
It won't give you a kill but the mongoose do destroy and it count as a vehicle destruction. However, you must push the player over the edge with a large enough force and you will get the mongoose. It's also possible to kill players if you melee or shoot a mongoose until it destroys but that is much more difficult.
It won't give you a kill but the mongoose do destroy and it count as a vehicle destruction. However, you must push the player over the edge with a large enough force and you will get the mongoose. It's also possible to kill players if you melee or shoot a mongoose until it destroys but that is much more difficult.
Interesting, I'll do that.
Interesting, I'll do that.
However it will take a lot of games to complete that commendation. Around 50% of the games awards me a mongoose destruction which means you have to play a lot of action sack to get it. However, you will still get the Mongoose commendation well before you reach the max rank.
I'm still working on getting that sweet sweet helljumper helm. #feelsbadman
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 58