Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your goals for Halo 5 before H6 arrives?

OP Sylxeria

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. ...
  9. 64
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Unlock the DMR.
Lol ok.
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
I always thought I'd reach max rank but I just don't have the time anymore :(
You can do it...
Sylxeria wrote:
Halo 5's pretty far into its lifespan, and Halo 6 will be coming.... Uh, eventually I guess. What are your goals you want to accomplish before Halo 6 finally arrives?
Hit max level? Get a specific rank in a playlist? Get a rare medal? Obtain the Ice Skin or other rare cosmetic? Obtain the full Achilles set? Be noticed by someone at 343 and have something of yours pop up on a Community Update blog? Survive all five rounds of a Mythic Firefight and still win? Something else??

Personally, I want to hit max level before then. 4.5 million to 150, and I don't have as much time to play as I used to, so I'm actually a little doubtful I'll make it XD
Play a game where nobody quits and just maybe 1 time have a session where I don't get any of the many many issues I get with the game in general
Sylxeria wrote:
Halo 5's pretty far into its lifespan, and Halo 6 will be coming.... Uh, eventually I guess. What are your goals you want to accomplish before Halo 6 finally arrives?
Hit max level? Get a specific rank in a playlist? Get a rare medal? Obtain the Ice Skin or other rare cosmetic? Obtain the full Achilles set? Be noticed by someone at 343 and have something of yours pop up on a Community Update blog? Survive all five rounds of a Mythic Firefight and still win? Something else??

Personally, I want to hit max level before then. 4.5 million to 150, and I don't have as much time to play as I used to, so I'm actually a little doubtful I'll make it XD
Definitely reach the max level I'm currently at around 143-144? I wanna max it out before heading to halo 6, its still a fun game nonetheless and i'll be continuing to play it since theres so many cool custom games
Hakuru15 wrote:
Sylxeria wrote:

Definitely reach the max level I'm currently at around 143-144? I wanna max it out before heading to halo 6, its still a fun game nonetheless and i'll be continuing to play it since theres so many cool custom games
Youre almost halfway to max rank. You can get there
Nooga wrote:
Hakuru15 wrote:
Sylxeria wrote:

Youre almost halfway to max rank. You can get there
Damn, everything Sylxeria put out is 100% what I want to do to. I want this to be my "Halo 5: Buck List" goal. Get all of this done before I move on to the next big Halo game.
I will be posting here as well, just so I am sure my message is read by the dev team (yes, I'm that excited to see 343i make a great game).

I really just want to add, since 343i will probably be reading this, that the one thing I'd get rid of from Halo 5, is the overly-evolved gameplay mechanics, since that's not what Halo is. I would instead replace that with the simple "classic" Halo mechanics, that the Halo games were previously known for. Those mechanics are still so good today, that mods like SPV3 just build off of them by adding more weapons, enemies, and improving preceding graphics, animations, and sound designs. Many (myself included) firmly believe that the next Halo game must be something like the SPV3 mod for combat evolved. The same classic Halo feel, coupled with simple yet clever enemy and level designs are what Halo is all about. And, for complete fan service, re-adapt the regular (original) Halo art style. If you haven't noticed 343i, the art style from Halo Wars 2 was one of the best aspects of that game according to many Halo Wars fans. So the classic Halo style (weapons, levels, enemies, music, etc.) is what the Halo community truly want. Halo is not Call of Duty, it is Halo. So when you take away from classic Halo features, and replace them with Call of Duty esque features, it is immediately rejected from both sides of the shooter spectrum, with only the hybrid niche community playing it at all.

So please 343, I am a long time Halo fan, and I have much hope that you guys over there can strive to fix the Halo franchise, and save it from impending doom.

You just need to accomplish 2 things, remove the "modern" shooter aspects, and recycle the classic "Halo" aspects that the over 15 million customers really want in the next Halo game.

Sincerely,
A True Halo Fan
I will be posting here as well, just so I am sure my message is read by the dev team (yes, I'm that excited to see 343i make a great game).

I really just want to add, since 343i will probably be reading this, that the one thing I'd get rid of from Halo 5, is the overly-evolved gameplay mechanics, since that's not what Halo is. I would instead replace that with the simple "classic" Halo mechanics, that the Halo games were previously known for. Those mechanics are still so good today, that mods like SPV3 just build off of them by adding more weapons, enemies, and improving preceding graphics, animations, and sound designs. Many (myself included) firmly believe that the next Halo game must be something like the SPV3 mod for combat evolved. The same classic Halo feel, coupled with simple yet clever enemy and level designs are what Halo is all about. And, for complete fan service, re-adapt the regular (original) Halo art style. If you haven't noticed 343i, the art style from Halo Wars 2 was one of the best aspects of that game according to many Halo Wars fans. So the classic Halo style (weapons, levels, enemies, music, etc.) is what the Halo community truly want. Halo is not Call of Duty, it is Halo. So when you take away from classic Halo features, and replace them with Call of Duty esque features, it is immediately rejected from both sides of the shooter spectrum, with only the hybrid niche community playing it at all.

So please 343, I am a long time Halo fan, and I have much hope that you guys over there can strive to fix the Halo franchise, and save it from impending doom.

You just need to accomplish 2 things, remove the "modern" shooter aspects, and recycle the classic "Halo" aspects that the over 15 million customers really want in the next Halo game.

Sincerely,
A True Halo Fan
Im a true Halo fan. Ive been playing since 2001. 5 is my favorite multiplayer in the series and i personally hope most, if not all, features in it are carried over to 6. You should change this to be "what Halo is TO ME". You dont decide what Halo is as a whole and you dont speak for all fans of the series. There is a pretty obvious fence in the middle of fans and from what i can tell its about equal on both sides. Please dont come here and start giving opinions as if they are facts. Thanks :)

Sincerely,
Another True Halo Fan
my goal right now is to get the Achilles helmet
My goal would be getting all the ODST Armor for reach. They need to add marine NPC's and ODST NPC's in Forge mode for halo 6.
Hit max rank and get achilles lol
I think that would be cool since they added it in on one of the firefight maps for reach installation 04.
And to hopefully get one of the unicorn skins.
My goals for Halo 5 are pretty much done. (A decent rank 140+ something, all the base reqs, fire unicorn skin and all but 1 team pack skin) I would put in more hours, however, my goal is now to finish off collecting the rest of the Halo achievements, 1 in the MCC, 1 in Halo Wars, 25 in Halo Wars 2 and 6 in Spartan strike. You can check my profile for my achievements if you don't believe me :)
Get ODST skin for Battle Rifle, SMG, DMR and Magnum, ODST Emblem and Helljumper armour ans helmet. Preferably with Feet First skin.
all dlc free and missed fetured req packs
Get ODST skin for Battle Rifle, SMG, DMR and Magnum, ODST Emblem and Helljumper armour ans helmet. Preferably with Feet First skin.
there is ODST skin?
there is ODST skin?
Yes. I have the Assault Rifle. Now I just need the rest.
Achilles Helmet and have fun.
nice
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. ...
  9. 64