Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your goals for Halo 5 before H6 arrives?

OP Sylxeria

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 59
Achilles Helmet and have fun.
Avoid it at all costs.
I just want to complete my REQ collection. Not armor, emblems, or skins; just the important stuff.

It's also very nice to see a new thread here. Long overdue.
Get to 152 😅😅😅
Get the last 4 badges I'm missing
To reach 152...Im almost there. BTW does anyone know when halo 6 will arrive?
My gold is to reach SR152 by December, but SR150 sounds more realistic. In the mean time, since I only play WZFF, I've been working on what I call Personal Achievements to keep me focused on my main gold:
- Win a Mythic WZFF match on every map - Done
- Win a Heroic WZFF match on every map, placing first, having survived every round - (6 maps)
- Win a Legendary WZFF match on every map, placing first, having survived every round - (1 map)
- Win a Heroic WZFF match on every map on the same day - Done
- Win a Legendary WZFF match on every map on the same day -
- Win 20 Heroic WZFF matches in a row - Done
- Win 20 Legendary WZFF matches in a row -
- In WZFF, participate in the most boss take downs in each map - Done
- In WZFF, participate in all boss take downs in each map - Done
BTW does anyone know when halo 6 will arrive?
No
finishing my gold pack grind and max SR , i would have been done if my account wasn't permanently banned i was SR143 now im SR 128, i can make it right? RIGHT?
Sylxeria wrote:
Halo 5's pretty far into its lifespan, and Halo 6 will be coming.... Uh, eventually I guess. What are your goals you want to accomplish before Halo 6 finally arrives?
Hit max level? Get a specific rank in a playlist? Get a rare medal? Obtain the Ice Skin or other rare cosmetic? Obtain the full Achilles set? Be noticed by someone at 343 and have something of yours pop up on a Community Update blog? Survive all five rounds of a Mythic Firefight and still win? Something else??

Personally, I want to hit max level before then. 4.5 million to 150, and I don't have as much time to play as I used to, so I'm actually a little doubtful I'll make it XD
Get to 152 obviously because I'm at 150 and halfway to getting 151 so hopefully by then and to also get into depth with forge and make a map. Also to get the ice skin.
I just want to do my best to make the 12 player team warzone test coming up to work. I want to have a team up in the playlist every weekend. I don't care about ever beating the top teams. Just want that experience back, and to make sure it stays around.

I would also like to get an unfrig without vehicles. I've gotten 2. Both in wraiths and banshees.
yo skin ice
Yo yo
152 and go out with Emma Watson.
Can't really think of a goal..... Just play the game really.... Nothing beats a close 4-4 Team Slayer game or a real back and forth BTB CTF game. Always nice meeting new people too... that's about it really :)

Be cool to get Achilles stuff seeing is how really 2-4 of us pretty much did it all on our own and are the only ones really playing left in my company... but we're all Arena guys so..... no marine kills for us lol Hitting champion in Team Slayer too would be cool, but I don't think I play enough to get there, but I'm happy with how high I've ranked already so it's all good :)
Level up as much as I can. I don't think ill peak at the highest level, but ill definitely try.
as much as id like to finish the commendations, getting perfect games in break out when you play against people at or above your skill level, i just dont see myself getting that accomplished. unless theres a social breakout gametype that comes out.
To figure out how to use that darn Forge mode and make a map I can feel proud to own.
I would like to have the Achilles armor, and maybe break a few high levels like 149 & 150
I would really like to get a 9 more killionaires in infection because I have only 1 due to sweats ruining every single game I get, and get most the medals in the game, excluding unfrigs and really high kill streaks and no sayonara because that medal is glitched
My gold is to reach SR152 by December, but SR150 sounds more realistic. In the mean time, since I only play WZFF, I've been working on what I call Personal Achievements to keep me focused on my main gold:
- Win a Mythic WZFF match on every map - Done- Win a Heroic WZFF match on every map, placing first, having survived every round - (6 maps)- Win a Legendary WZFF match on every map, placing first, having survived every round - (1 map)- Win a Heroic WZFF match on every map on the same day - Done- Win a Legendary WZFF match on every map on the same day -
- Win 20 Heroic WZFF matches in a row - Done- Win 20 Legendary WZFF matches in a row -
- In WZFF, participate in the most boss take downs in each map - Done- In WZFF, participate in all boss take downs in each map - Done
O my god u r a beast if u can do that, hope u hit 150 and all the achievements bro
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 59