Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your goals for Halo 5 before H6 arrives?

OP Sylxeria

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. 40
  6. 41
  7. 42
  8. ...
  9. 64
My goals for Halo 5 are pretty much done. (A decent rank 140+ something, all the base reqs, fire unicorn skin and all but 1 team pack skin) I would put in more hours, however, my goal is now to finish off collecting the rest of the Halo achievements, 1 in the MCC, 1 in Halo Wars, 25 in Halo Wars 2 and 6 in Spartan strike. You can check my profile for my achievements if you don't believe me :)
that is awesome
Sylxeria wrote:
Halo 5's pretty far into its lifespan, and Halo 6 will be coming.... Uh, eventually I guess. What are your goals you want to accomplish before Halo 6 finally arrives?
Hit max level? Get a specific rank in a playlist? Get a rare medal? Obtain the Ice Skin or other rare cosmetic? Obtain the full Achilles set? Be noticed by someone at 343 and have something of yours pop up on a Community Update blog? Survive all five rounds of a Mythic Firefight and still win? Something else??

Personally, I want to hit max level before then. 4.5 million to 150, and I don't have as much time to play as I used to, so I'm actually a little doubtful I'll make it XD
Personally I want to get to max level, get all of the Achillies armor, and get a full set of Wrath Anhur, dont know if I spelled it correctly,
The beatbox thing I've done is Win mythic 2 in a row
My goal is to make it through a game of heroic warzone firefight without crying and going through 100+ reqs.
Personally I'm extremely far off from hitting max rank but I'm still grinding for it, I want to make it into a sweaty war zone clan, as well as hit champion in an arena playlist.
Darth Jaco wrote:
Thank 150 would be very nice as well.. But definitely will be working towards completion of every single unlock. Even if it kills me!
I'm disappointed to tell you that some of the unlocks are 100% impossible to get at this time if you haven't already unlocked them like the Beta emblems (Beta Recruit, Beta Star, Beta Prime) and the HCS 2016 items like the Halo World Championship 2016 emblem and the Challenger armor set.
Same thing I had in mind
I'm just planning on even getting halo 5.
Get good, I personally don't really care about level and i mainly only play customs, but I want to be on a competitive level before H6 arrives.
get the halo 2 battle rifle. i have every other loadout weapon except that damn halo 2 battle rifle and one smg. but pretty much to unlock everything else. i dont have far to go, just mostly helmets and armors left.
My goal is to get good again my aim has gone down hill and this advanced movement really changed things for aiming and such.
My goals for Halo 5 are pretty much done. (A decent rank 140+ something, all the base reqs, fire unicorn skin and all but 1 team pack skin) I would put in more hours, however, my goal is now to finish off collecting the rest of the Halo achievements, 1 in the MCC, 1 in Halo Wars, 25 in Halo Wars 2 and 6 in Spartan strike. You can check my profile for my achievements if you don't believe me :)
that is awesome
WOW
Type up a script of how 343 should draw the 6th part of the story, the right way, the way the community believes would make sense. Un-like Halo 5 Abomination.
Same thing every night Pinky....take over the world...whoops I mean get max rank in Halo 5 just like every other Halo. Already done the gamerscore port so mainly trying to get max rank on H5, finish off the achievements on MCC, HW2 eventually. Already have everything that's important unlocked in H5 so it's just a matter of waiting on double exp weekends to return. Zero interest in playing ranked due to how unbalanced H5 is.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
SaNe N0VA wrote:
Sylxeria wrote:
Halo 5's pretty far into its lifespan, and Halo 6 will be coming.... Uh, eventually I guess. What are your goals you want to accomplish before Halo 6 finally arrives?
Hit max level? Get a specific rank in a playlist? Get a rare medal? Obtain the Ice Skin or other rare cosmetic? Obtain the full Achilles set? Be noticed by someone at 343 and have something of yours pop up on a Community Update blog? Survive all five rounds of a Mythic Firefight and still win? Something else??

Personally, I want to hit max level before then. 4.5 million to 150, and I don't have as much time to play as I used to, so I'm actually a little doubtful I'll make it XD
Personally I want to get to max level, get all of the Achillies armor, and get a full set of Wrath Anhur, dont know if I spelled it correctly,
Mostly same
Definitely get all the freakin Warden kills! Also complete the Req collection cause, y'know, I'm a completionist...
I'm not sure when halo 6 is going to come out but I wanna get achilles armor and helmet.
Get the achilles armor but not spartan company wants me and unicorn skins
Get high spartan rank
Bradleey wrote:
Get high spartan rank
What do you define as a "high spartan rank"? It could be anything from SR1 to SR152. I would consider a high Spartan Rank when you have got more than 10 million xp as it shows that you have played the game and are approaching the final ranks.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. 40
  6. 41
  7. 42
  8. ...
  9. 64