Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your goals for Halo 5 before H6 arrives?

OP Sylxeria

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. ...
  9. 64
Bradleey wrote:
Get high spartan rank
What do you define as a "high spartan rank"? It could be anything from SR1 to SR152. I would consider a high Spartan Rank when you have got more than 10 million xp as it shows that you have played the game and are approaching the final ranks.
Seeing that they are SR17 i would imagine anything around 100 for them lol
I'd like to get the Ice Skin, Play the game, Have fun, have dozens more custom nights, and meet and teabag new and interesting people.
Hey man add me gt: NOVA SPY i have a company dedicated to matching 343 in ay dates so if your online before 1 starts hmu!
I'd like to get the Ice Skin, Play the game, Have fun, have dozens more custom nights, and meet and teabag new and interesting people.
My gt on xbox one is: NOVA SPY in caps, send me a message if your online when a play date starts as i have an entire company dedicated to the ice unicorn camo
Nova Spy wrote:
My gt on xbox one is: NOVA SPY in caps, send me a message if your online when a play date starts as i have an entire company dedicated to the ice unicorn camo
If you want to recruit, take it to the recruiting section. In the future please refrain from posting multiple times in a row. You can edit your posts to add more information and quote/respond to multiple people in a single post.
If anyone is still going for the ice unicorn skin, send me a message asap. I have an entire Spartan Company dedicated to matching 343, if your online during a play date my squad is more than happy to invite you and increase our chances!
Nova Spy wrote:
If you want to recruit, take it to the recruiting section. In the future please refrain from posting multiple times in a row. You can edit your posts to add more information and quote/respond to multiple people in a single post.
I accidentally posted twice. Forgot that unwant the skin or not?
Nova Spy wrote:
Nova Spy wrote:
I accidentally posted twice. Forgot that unwant the skin or not?
Again. Take the recruiting to the recruiting section. This is a topic about people's goals in Halo 5. Recruiting is off topic.
12,000 games down 18,000 to go. 150 is slow and 151 will be slower. Just hope these playlist ranks get fixed soon.
Unlock every thing in the game.
to get all the gun skins need 33 more to go MiniArrow04
1. finish the achilles unlocks
2. finish personal comms
3. practice enough on my snipe skills that i can stop embarrassing myself when I happen to come across a sniper rifle in game
4. maybe finish campaign on coop/LASO....maybe
Make more good memes about it
I would like to reach lvl 100 before halo 6 comes out!
Unlock the Halo CE helmet and some cool visors i just with there was another way to get armor and helmets.
Unlock the Halo CE helmet and some cool visors i just with there was another way to get armor and helmets.
get the achilles helmet before lvl 152 i am lvl 111 at the moment
I kinda moved over to PS and Nintendo due to the lackluster year with xbox. I dont really have any set goals for Halo 5. When 6 comes out, I may get the Windows 10 version so I can play on my PC, but otherwise. IDK. Halo 5 and HW2 kinda just gave me the impressions I needed that I may be burnt out on Halo.
Don't quit now solider!
Oh yeah, and req completion. but I'm almost there as is.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
QUE SIGA LA CONTINUACIÓN DE HALO 3 ODST
O DE REACH
At least getting a killionaire before the new game releases. If not max out my level.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. ...
  9. 64