Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your goals for Halo 5 before H6 arrives?

OP Sylxeria

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 40
  4. 41
  5. 42
  6. 43
  7. 44
  8. ...
  9. 66
to get all the gun skins need 33 more to go MiniArrow04
Very nice. I only have a couple of them(Skulls and Roses is my fav so far;D)
I wouldn't mind finally unlocking the Halo 2 BR
Vaudeur wrote:
152, that's about it.
Mee too fam
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
None because frankly I don't play it
I wanna get max level and all armor I've never got all armor on halo or max level.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
BLITZ1116 wrote:
I wanna get max level and all armor I've never got all armor on halo or max level.
Did u mean max rank?
Regice554 wrote:
BLITZ1116 wrote:
Did u mean max rank?
It's pretty much the same thing.
Well, originally my goal was to reach 152, but then 343 screwed up the Warzone party system and I lost interest in the game after that. I did come back and play a little bit recently, but I'd be lucky to hit 150 at this point with games like Battlefront 2 coming out soon.
что тут надо писать? и хватит меня блокировать ваши проблемы если не знаете мой язык
I want to reach onyx. I'm platinum and diamond now. I also want to unlock all of the customization items. I'm level 98 now so I want to increase that as well.
Well, originally my goal was to reach 152, but then 343 screwed up the Warzone party system and I lost interest in the game after that. I did come back and play a little bit recently, but I'd be lucky to hit 150 at this point with games like Battlefront 2 coming out soon.
I also recently got back into halo 5 but I'm going to keep on playing it i guess playing months of For Honor and Battlefront made me want to play it again. Although I'm not too hyped for battlefront 2 since it's basically the same as the first and microtransactions and not having a lot of prequel characters like Anakin or obo wan.
reach level 100 on halo 5 and 130 on halo 4
Unlocking everything REQ packs have to offer. I don't care much about reaching level 152.
I think my goal is to hit onyx in SWAT. I think reaching that would be awesome. I want to be able to look at my ranking and feel proud of accomplishing that feat.
Get to competing level of play style
my goal is to collect all of the combustibles
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 40
  4. 41
  5. 42
  6. 43
  7. 44
  8. ...
  9. 66