Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your goals for Halo 5 before H6 arrives?

OP Sylxeria

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. 43
  6. 44
  7. 45
  8. ...
  9. 66
I want to get the Gunfighter magnum and the Halo 2 BR and maybe hit max level
I really really REALLY want to get to a high rank, get gunfighter magnum, and the Daybreak visor
banished modified covenant reqs
I want to get good at Halo 5, I honestly suck.
Just to have fun, which is pretty easy to do!

I'm a hyper-"completionist" in many ways - for example I have every single Halo achievement right now - but I just really can't be bothered by seemingly endless progression systems. Didn't pique my interest in Reach and doesn't in Halo 5.
No matter what ill stay true to my assault rifle so make sure it makes it too H6 for me! <3333333333333
I would like to attain all commendations, and have all the boost, i still need 1 rare one. Cant wait for Halo 6!
I have many goals that I want to reach before halo 6 comes out. The first one is that I would like to reach max rank and I am currently 146. I would like to Reach Champion in any playlist at least once. I would like to obtain the full Achilles Armor. If I get the opportunity, I would like to receive the Ice Unicorn Skin. The last and final thing would be to try and get 100k kills in both Warzone and Arena combined.
I would like to simply get better.
i gonah come last
My main goal is just to get to level 152. That's it oh and 100% the achievement. Almost done with both actually.
Reaching 150, but it is taking way too long!
My goal achieve lvl 100 and unlock all permanents in halo 5. (hopefully i achieve lvl 100 before i unlock all permanents)
A side goal is to get at least platinum in any ranked game mode
Collect all armor.
I'd like to get the Ice Skin, Play the game, Have fun, have dozens more custom nights, and meet and teabag new and interesting people.
Exact same goals as this guy right here.

I've already obtained all customization options with exceptions like the Achilles body armor and the Timmy helmet. 100% achievements, and passed SR 140. SR 152 takes too much commitment for me to try and set a goal for :P
reach lv100
Get max rank and champ in HCS
Finish my Halo 5 machinima series that I haven't started yet :p

...and get centurion...... REQ system keeps giving me weapon certifications though :(
S1TD00wN wrote:
Finish my Halo 5 machinima series that I haven't started yet :p

...and get centurion...... REQ system keeps giving me weapon certifications though :(
I've found you get weapon certs first, once they're done you start getting the legendary armours and such. I only have one weapon cert to go (Whispered Truth) and one loadout (Tactical Magnum), but I still have quite a bit of armour and helmets left.
(The rich part is I already have my ideal armour and helmet, but those are both (the weapons I don't have) pretty much my favorite in their respective categories)
I'd like to just retire with Halo 5. Not from Halo, but I don't feel the need to grind anymore or feel like I care about what's in the next pack. The game turned into a beautiful playground with so much to do, so it's a really nice relaxing place to wait and see what's next for the franchise.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. 43
  6. 44
  7. 45
  8. ...
  9. 66