Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your goals for Halo 5 before H6 arrives?

OP Sylxeria

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 42
  4. 43
  5. 44
  6. 45
  7. 46
  8. ...
  9. 66
I have had a couple of goals in mind when playing halo 5. before halo 5 came out i was a fan for sure but never put real mind to the game until halo 5 came out. I live a life of working two jobs and having three little toddlers to take care of. From the the first halo came out i was hooked and played constantly I would play it with a good friend of mine that passed away from doing things he wasn't suppose to. When I found out about his situation i was devastated in the fact that he was no longer here. That is when halo 5 came out. and I made it a life mission to play halo 5 to the best of my ability because my friend was one of those special players that would just dominate without even trying. I always admired that focus from him, and until this day has stayed strong in my mind. So right away my goal was to play the game, and it would be the only game I would play, and has been the only game I have played since 2015. The rank I have is at 149 but wasn't the first goal in mind. It was to play the whole campaign mode and exploring the whole new halo universe and what it had to offer. along the way I read things about the game online and from the halo way point indicating that the coop was not as as good as multi. then upgrades and fixes started to happen new items started to come out. I pretty much played the campaign until I got to the nitty gritty. there is only one skull I have to get with one or two commendations that I need to accomplish. out of all this time I have been playing halo 5 I haven't seen another player with my type of stats when it comes to the game as a whole not just multi player which is intense but playing the game as a whole. Now I have different goals in mind now, more pro wise as in waking up excising. stretching taking vitamins. reading the guide and just being able to take my time to warm up my shots and work on my accuracy. reading ways to keep my hands warmed up and fit so that way I wont get any arthritis in my hands or anything else. watching you tube videos on the ways you can use focus and train on your focus so that way you wont loose sight of your target. or just watching the pros play and notice the way there eyes move and if they are, what type of supplements they use. not only that, I have also been researching from Korea and England players and how they train themselves. the list goes on and one. and I cant get enough of it. I feel like I am reaching new heights to what I want to accomplish with this game. Out of the people I know in my life I w anyone else that does or thinks like this which is crazy to me because these type of people I read what they have to say online. I am on my way to work have a good one you guys.
Do the campaign on legendary, and just become a good player overall. I'm good in some games, and I suck in some games. I'm trying to max out my level as well
Get my tags for spartan II
Pretty much max rank like most of us
Getting my Spartan Company to a roster size of 16 at least. Worlds Will Tremble is our name message me if interested in joining.
Mr High Hopes- Probably Make It To Level 140+ I’m At 103 Now
I'm in a company that's been playing casually for the past two years and we're really close to getting the Achilles helmet. I would also like to reach max rank, but who knows how long that'll take, currently 143 so it'll be a while...😅
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
I already have everything, and all achievables unlocked, so i am not sure.
Get a Legendary helmet for crying out loud.
Well, i was kind of disappointed. Until Halo 6 arrives i want to finish Halo 5 Campaign on legendary solo and collect all data. Yes i still didn't do that. Oh and probably i will play a few rounds online to get some skill training or just to improve my stats and skills.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I'm now a recruit onyx yay.
Thank you for adding to this thread with a deep and well thought out post.
I'm a completionist, so my goal is everything or bust.
Good luck in getting few of the Emblems that are exclusive for specific events like the Halo 5 Beta.
Mongoose Destroyer might also take me a couple decades (cough please nerf 343 cough)
Yeah, mongoose destroyer is a pain.
I got it during the temporary Castle Wars multiplayer playlist. All you had to do was stick mongooses in the wheel and it almost always guaranteed the vehicle's destruction (especially if it was already damaged).
banished modified covenant reqs
That's a wish, not a goal...
Seydlitz71 wrote:
I'm a completionist, so my goal is everything or bust.
Good luck in getting few of the Emblems that are exclusive for specific events like the Halo 5 Beta.
Mongoose Destroyer might also take me a couple decades (cough please nerf 343 cough)
Yeah, mongoose destroyer is a pain.
I got it during the temporary Castle Wars multiplayer playlist. All you had to do was stick mongooses in the wheel and it almost always guaranteed the vehicle's destruction (especially if it was already damaged).
Ah yes, I remember doing that. It was one of the first rotational playlists I actually played, and that was a fun strategy, also worked for damaged warthogs. One time I think I blew a warthog off of the bridge.
Mostly Argus helmet.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 42
  4. 43
  5. 44
  6. 45
  7. 46
  8. ...
  9. 66