Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your goals for Halo 5 before H6 arrives?

OP Sylxeria

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. 46
  7. 47
  8. ...
  9. 66
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Monk V8R wrote:
Get a Legendary helmet for crying out loud.
These helmets will be earned pretty quickly after you have got a complete collection for Common, Uncommon, Rare req cards. However, a complete req collection requires something like 12 days of active playtime in Halo 5.
Eevium wrote:
I don't know honestly. There isn't a lot left for me except getting the fire unicorn skin
Then get at it! :)
Id like to hit max rank. Currently 151.
I'd also like to complete all of the games Achievements. I've got 4 to go.
Unyshek wrote:
SR 152
Good luck friend. My goal was to hit 147. I got it awhile back. So now just trying to finsih up some comms.
Was hoping to get the ach helm. But company is down to very few actives. Oh well was a great group of people. Never will leave the company because of that fact.
152 and Achilles, lol, we shall see.......
To get all the achievements in halo 5
Play 5 enough to make 6 with the pre-order
I want to set more time aside and actually enjoy playing, have only now started playing online and at SR28, so want to make getting the game in the first place worth it.
Champion in every playlist
With less than 300,000 xp to go as of right now, I will finally achieve my goal of obtaining SR152 within the next few days.
Finish Legendary mode
Be at least onyx in all kind of games
Finish as much of my commendations as possible, especially my weapon commendations. And reach SR152
prob hit rank 147. Magnum OPUS would be nice too but hard to finish remaining breakout comms without a team.
My goal is to finish the Halo 5 campaign co-op on legendary. I do have 7 of the missions done but I kind of took a few months off of Halo so it's been hard getting buddies back on to help me finish it off. I've done the campaign solo on Legendary so I don't have to do that. Otherwise I've done majority of things on Halo 5 such as for getting all the armor except for the HCS stuff(which I don't much care for eSports related cosmetics.) and a decent amount of achievements. Not sure what else I could do to be honest.
Get Achilles armor and helmet. So close yet so far with this company.
I'd like to get all of the Mythic Permanent REQs eventually.
I want to get Champ 1 in a playlist, reach 2000 Subs on Youtube and 500 subs on Twitch :).
Get max rank
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. 46
  7. 47
  8. ...
  9. 66