Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your goals for Halo 5 before H6 arrives?

OP Sylxeria

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 44
  4. 45
  5. 46
  6. 47
  7. 48
  8. ...
  9. 66
Max level and all commendations 100%.
To complete halo 5 campaign on ledgendary without dying once
Get my arena kd to 2.0 and that's about it
For what seems like a long time before we'll get Halo 6, SR 152 would be a nice hit. I'd also like to envelop myself in mastering map design and following patterns better competitive players take, to improve myself. The summer season is the last season I took competitive part in, and because of my lack of practice. team focus, and caution, my ranks were low tier.
My main goal is to simply reach 152. I have most other objectives completed.
Tbh I just wanna get to level 100. That seems the most realistic with how much I play. Like I’m level 54 rn and I’ve had it a year by now an I’ve got about 50 hours so if I put in 100-150 more hours I should be able to get there by New Years 2019. I also want to get the auntie dot emblem; definitely my favourite.
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
SER onyx en todas las listas de juego
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
tener en team con el macu
Unlock the achilles helmet :'v
1 million views. Halo 6 Infection = easy £2k
Llegar al lvl máximo, tener todos los logros y las armaduras o si quedar aun que sea una ves en primero en tiroteo en zona de guerra mítico no he podido
I just wanna hit 152 and unlock all of the Reqs. I wanted to hit Onyx at some point, but I couldn't do it in my prime. There's no way I could do it now, especially since the remaining dedicated players are probably better than their ranks imply.

152 and all ReQs is pretty much it. I'd like to get a quite a few of the achievements as well. Otherwise, I'd say I have gotten more than what I paid for with Halo 5 and can't complain.
Sylxeria wrote:
Halo 5's pretty far into its lifespan, and Halo 6 will be coming.... Uh, eventually I guess. What are your goals you want to accomplish before Halo 6 finally arrives?
Hit max level? Get a specific rank in a playlist? Get a rare medal? Obtain the Ice Skin or other rare cosmetic? Obtain the full Achilles set? Be noticed by someone at 343 and have something of yours pop up on a Community Update blog? Survive all five rounds of a Mythic Firefight and still win? Something else??

Personally, I want to hit max level before then. 4.5 million to 150, and I don't have as much time to play as I used to, so I'm actually a little doubtful I'll make it XD
All I want is the Achilles armor set that is why I created my company unfortunately it just me in my company so can you join.
I need more players for my company because I'm the only one their and I just started it so I need players that can help me get the completed Achilles armor set and my company is the Team Achilles Maximus.
Mi objetivo es ser mejor jugador eh mejorado gracias a amigos q he conocido en el juego y sobre todo me interesa seguir haciendo amistad entre los jugadores con los que llegue a jugar!!
i would like to hit max rank as im only 40 and ahalf away
Just completed one of my goals yesterday thanks to the Fall Championship this weekend. Unlocked all gear available thru regular req packs. Now I just want to complete weapon and vehicle commendations. Mongoose destroyer will probably be the one I never complete though.
Stop playing customs so much and level up lol and get all the stuff i want so badly got to work hard for it
Actually win a game of Warzone...
to be more pro in halo: v
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 44
  4. 45
  5. 46
  6. 47
  7. 48
  8. ...
  9. 66