Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your goals for Halo 5 before H6 arrives?

OP Sylxeria

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 49
  4. 50
  5. 51
  6. 52
  7. 53
  8. ...
  9. 66
Completing all the new commendations.
Take the weapons tuning from the overtime update and unupdate it... the weapons feel and play awful. We play for 2 years to learn the in and outs of the weapons and how to beat another weapon with the one we have. Then you take it all away. If the first weapons tuning test didn’t get the results you wanted, you should have did another trial with the setup you just released. You’re trying to “balance weapons” that aren’t meant to be balanced imo. This just made me want to stop playing halo. Just so happens this happened right when the new cod came out. I’m so disappointed I’m about to go to the dark side and buy it. We are still playing the original maps from 2 years ago on competitive play. Instead of new maps you’re concentrated on tuning the weapons. And in return now the famous weapons like br and ar feel and play bad.
Nice examples. I think I've reached my main and realistic goals. Like completing the campaign on legendary (solo). It'd be nice to play it online with some people for a change.
I'm only now about to reach SR 100 so I don't think I'm aiming for max rank at this point. Maybe I could try lots more fun custom games to possibly get the Timmy helmet in the future?
I suppose one of my main goals at the moment is to try and unlock as many of the unlocks in the game through REQ packs but that might perhaps be just as daunting as reaching max SR?

Like I said, any goals I have now are just 'side quests' for me now and I don't mind too much if I never complete them.
I kinda want to hit 152 now
Reach max level... is it still 152? And if so, why "152"? Any significance?
I would like to get to max rank be plat in all arena games modes and get all reqs
I would love to get the unicorn skin and get Achilles set
Just one thing: GET HELIOSKRILL
Just one thing: GET HELIOSKRILL
The basic helioskrill is one of the last armour sets you get from req packs, due to it being also one based on it being an achievement, but still reqable.
I really want the 'Noble Team' weapon skins.

That's all I want.
I want to reach max rank but tbh i think ill be staying with Halo 5 for a while unless i really get tempted to get 6. But i wasn't jumping up and getting Halo 5 at release so I'm not sure ill do the same with 6 tbh.
But we will see, 343 might WOW me and i might be like YUP and go buy it but who knows.
i want free DLC 🙂
i want free DLC 🙂
PLZ
i want free DLC 🙂
You want more free dlc?
I really want the 'Noble Team' weapon skins.

That's all I want.
me 2 🙂
Completing all the new commendations.
woooow 👎
Nooga wrote:
whats the max rank?
Nooga wrote:
whats the max rank?
152. Im currently at 144 so im close to being almost halfway to max rank :)
xxH4LOGOD3SSxx please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
I would like the arte style of ancient games to return to halo 6
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 49
  4. 50
  5. 51
  6. 52
  7. 53
  8. ...
  9. 66