Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your goals for Halo 5 before H6 arrives?

OP Sylxeria

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 50
  4. 51
  5. 52
  6. 53
  7. 54
  8. ...
  9. 66
I want to get to level 50. I am currently 33
That won't take long.
Yeah the thing is I’m not to good at the game
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Have fun finish the achilles set.
Oh and maybe finish my custom games.
Go through many more bug fixes in the game to clean up the game a bit. Maybe add one or two new vehicles to the game.
Just one thing: GET HELIOSKRILL
If you have halo MCC beat every campaign on legendary and you will unlock the armor
Halo 6 should have the Halo Reach recoil system.
(There is also too much ammo easily found in Halo 5—one should start with less ammo and retrieve it like the Gears of War system, and there should be a higher player limit for custom games and multiplayer, but these are less of a problem than recoil)
Everything in Halo 5 (Multiplayer) was great, except the recoil system. Everyone uses the pistol in slayer. Despite the accuracy boost to the AR, the pistol prevails.
Shooting the pistol, killing with the pistol, reloading pistol, Killed by a pistol, swapping pistol over AR, trying to find ammo for the pistol, trying to find a pistol, trying to get a point across...
Although the aiming reticle does move around in the middle of the screen for many guns, it doesn't disguise the fact that there is no true recoil. When you are shooting a gun at its maximum fire rate in Halo 5, it is PERFECTLY accurate. Many guns have no recoil like the pistol: Dmr, boltshot, carbine, lightrifle, BR, shotgun, sniper, rocket launcher, plasma caster, fuel rod, PR, grenade launcher, railgun, etc.
With recoil, more SKILL is required, making the game more interesting. For example, Reach added recoil (to most guns). In Reach, one must time one's shots based upon target distance. This makes Reach's worth contestable to Halo 5's.Halo 5 has a limited array of guns that have true recoil (SAW, SMG, AR), making Halo 5 a step backward from Reach in that manner. However, there is some recoil that makes the gun move upward. This is praiseworthy and should be continued in Halo's legacy, along with the "reticle" recoil of Reach.
Reach for Reach, Halo 6.
The Halo Reach bloom is one of the most hated changes in Halo Reach as it reduces the accuracy by the weapon so much to make nearly every weapon useless. If you use your weapon and shoot at a single spot, after less than a second the spread is massive and you cannot make sure that your shots will hit anything. This is actually something in my opinion that 343 has been very successful in making balanced as the effectiveness of a weapon doesn't drop that fast.

Halo Reach is also in my opinion the Halo game where automatic weapons are the most useless as they will have a so large spread that you have to be very close to the target in order to use them effectively. I do actually never use automatic weapons in the Halo Reach campaign other than the Needler and that is pretty extreme and I'm also required to force me on using them on lower difficulties because on how ineffective they are. In multiplayer, it's just super difficult to make the final shots land on the player you want to kill because of the bloom.
after the nerfs the only thing i might do is finish firefight
max rank is 656
I would LOVE to come out in first place on ANY Warzone but that's doubtful.
I would love to have reached max rank... But with the game being the way that it is, I don't know if that'll happen.
get the Achilles helmet
Mine would find a way for smurfs to be banned!Theyre destroying the game.At this point ranks dont mean crap.Find a way to limit one player per account.Check their up address or something but ranks aren’t anything as long as smurfs are playing
Sylxeria wrote:
Halo 5's pretty far into its lifespan, and Halo 6 will be coming.... Uh, eventually I guess. What are your goals you want to accomplish before Halo 6 finally arrives?
Hit max level? Get a specific rank in a playlist? Get a rare medal? Obtain the Ice Skin or other rare cosmetic? Obtain the full Achilles set? Be noticed by someone at 343 and have something of yours pop up on a Community Update blog? Survive all five rounds of a Mythic Firefight and still win? Something else??

Personally, I want to hit max level before then. 4.5 million to 150, and I don't have as much time to play as I used to, so I'm actually a little doubtful I'll make it XD
I Would Want To Reach MAX LEVEL XD
Getting Linda’s helmet.
I wanna start streaming my gameplay and help others get Achilles. I haven't played Halo 5 in like 7 months and I'm ready to grind for days!
152 would be a goal I guess. And just recently started playing arena, played a little bit at launch so maybe just see how high I can get haven't put much effort apart from actually placing so far.
I don't really find competing in it fun anymore, which sucks. My only goal would be to reach champ 1 in a playlist. I got it in FFA awhile ago. So, maybe I'll start grinding in HCS to make a name for myself, I dunno
Making more montages for 2017.
Get an Xbox-One so I can get H6LO on day one. It will be my first Halo that I get to play matchmaking on day one.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 50
  4. 51
  5. 52
  6. 53
  7. 54
  8. ...
  9. 66