Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your goals for Halo 5 before H6 arrives?

OP Sylxeria

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 55
  4. 56
  5. 57
  6. 58
  7. 59
  8. ...
  9. 64
Maybe get some decent weapon and vehicle certifications instead of armour sets... I want prophets bane.
Uninstall it
Be a sniper champion :)
Certification of pheaton helios
My main goal is to get the Emile Armor befor Halo 6 💥
I want to get the Achilles armor set and have an absolute understand of the story/back story of the Haloverse thus far.
100% customization, I'm getting close but there's one set I'll have a problem obtaining, and no it's not Helioskrill. Achilles is the issue, and the commendations. But getting all the HCS stuff won't be an issue.
Get tha halo 2 battle rifle... that is all i need.
unlock all achievements
I'd like to hit Champion (any Champ Rank whatsoever at all), in ranked Team Slayer. Just once, that's all. That'd be my main goal on Halo 5 before H6 comes out, if I choose to play H6 competitively and regularly once it comes out......

I've been close in previous seasons but didn't hit Champion. It's my main goal for Halo 5 really, solely in the Team Slayer playlist. I think I can do it, me and my main other regular teammate.

If anyone who's skilled and is Diamond/Onyx wants to grind (intelligently grind) Ranked Team Slayer with myself and my other skilled 2 other teammates, let us know via PM or comment on the forums here ---- quote me.
  1. Get More armour.
  2. get More skins.
  3. make a Good forge map
I have fulfilled my goals a long time ago, and now all I'm doing is finishing college, as well as waiting for Halo 6. Hoping 343 doesn't ruin it.
I want to unlock all of the cosmetic unlocks.
My goal is to get to 152 already on 144 and hope halo 6 wont come out
bruh.... good luck!
I want to have all the skulls and all the info logs
bruh.... good luck!
Yeah, it´s still a long road ahead. But I think it´s possible. Because Halo 6 isn´t even announced yet :D
Yeah, it´s still a long road ahead. But I think it´s possible. Because Halo 6 isn´t even announced yet :D
lets hope Halo 6 lets us at least buy the pieces i want so i don't have to rely on Loot Boxes to randomly give me stuff i don't want.
Sylxeria wrote:
Halo 5's pretty far into its lifespan, and Halo 6 will be coming.... Uh, eventually I guess. What are your goals you want to accomplish before Halo 6 finally arrives?
Hit max level? Get a specific rank in a playlist? Get a rare medal? Obtain the Ice Skin or other rare cosmetic? Obtain the full Achilles set? Be noticed by someone at 343 and have something of yours pop up on a Community Update blog? Survive all five rounds of a Mythic Firefight and still win? Something else??

Personally, I want to hit max level before then. 4.5 million to 150, and I don't have as much time to play as I used to, so I'm actually a little doubtful I'll make it XD
my goal is to get to nova on reach, almost at eclipse
lets hope Halo 6 lets us at least buy the pieces i want so i don't have to rely on Loot Boxes to randomly give me stuff i don't want.
I´m still not 100% sure, if you can get pieces you already got, in the loot boxes. Or if everything you get is new. Do you know this?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 55
  4. 56
  5. 57
  6. 58
  7. 59
  8. ...
  9. 64