Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your goals for Halo 5 before H6 arrives?

OP Sylxeria

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 56
  4. 57
  5. 58
  6. 59
  7. 60
  8. ...
  9. 64
I want them to add a knife.
Every achievement and onyx rank in SWAT.
god willin i be getting a solo mythic firefight win
I came late to the party so just get the highest SR I can, and get Gold in FFA.
Get decent servers just once !!!!!
im working on achillies now but i want all commendations done and max level
I think I am going to play more on campaign ... but grinding on multiplayer so much ... for 2017, I put like over 600 hours.
im working on achillies now but i want all commendations done and max level
Did you saw open other post.?
New to the game in 2018. After some serious growing pains, I'm finally getting a bit better at the multiplayer, although I must admit I hardly use the "abilities" besides sprint. This game is very different from Reach, although I really only ever used sprint in Reach as well. I have yet to ground pound a single enemy.

I played 10 (bad) FFA matches in the first week to get the "obtain a ranking" achievement, but no other ranked besides that so far.

My goal would be to just keep playing and enjoying Super Fiesta and Warzone and make sure I'm in on Halo 6 at the start.
New to the game in 2018. After some serious growing pains, I'm finally getting a bit better at the multiplayer, although I must admit I hardly use the "abilities" besides sprint. This game is very different from Reach, although I really only ever used sprint in Reach as well. I have yet to ground pound a single enemy.

I played 10 (bad) FFA matches in the first week to get the "obtain a ranking" achievement, but no other ranked besides that so far.

My goal would be to just keep playing and enjoying Super Fiesta and Warzone and make sure I'm in on Halo 6 at the start.
it's never too late to start ... we all have "Real Life" outside of the game.
But it's always a pleasure seeing new blood to the game.

Hit me up and will help you sharpen your skills to the life of Halo5.
BTW, the spartan abilities will help you get to the next level.
gerbi1jr wrote:

it's never too late to start ... we all have "Real Life" outside of the game.
But it's always a pleasure seeing new blood to the game.

Hit me up and will help you sharpen your skills to the life of Halo5.
BTW, the spartan abilities will help you get to the next level.
I did manage a killtrocity extermination in fiesta, I would say that at least one extermination medal would have been my goal. It has always been my favourite due to the way the announcer said it in Reach. I also miss all the different spree medals... but that's besides the point of this thread.
Have one game just 1 that doesn't include some BS in it , heavy aim , ghost melee , bad hit detection etc etc etc I just want to experience what a fully functioning halo 5 feels like . I imagine that would be pretty good ???
My goal is to get the Emile helmet and chest. It's my favorite gear in the game and i've wanted it for so long.
Make SR 151, maybe 152. 151 is more realistic for me, especially when i feel how dull and repetitive the grind becomes. Yes, i do want 152, but this game is wearing me down, even more so when i put in crazy hours to get a good chunk of exp. At least if i hit 151, i can relax a bit more gettibg 152, knowing i just have to reach the last level.

I might hit up some of you guys here on waypoint just to find some comrades in this goal of 152.
My goal would be to get platinum rank in any playlist, might be able to do that in slayer this season depending on when it ends. I am gold 2 currently but this is the first season where I breezed through my placement matches so I feel it’s doable. I also want to get my overall k/d to 1. I think I am about 600 kills away from that goal.

Halo 5 is the first shooter I put any serious time into and just getting to a point where I could hold my own against people who seem like they have played shooters nonstop for the past decade has been very rewarding. Can’t wait to hop on halo 6 from day one!
My original goals were to unlock everything I could without money or luck(unicorn skins), achieve more spartan kills than I did in Halo 3, and get to level 147. After I completed all that I was in a halo slump and didn't play for several months. Now that I'm back, I want to get to 150 before Halo 6
World domination. Wont settle for anything less.
My goal is to keep playing and enjoying the game. I don't know if I will complete SR152, all the commendations and acquire all the unlockables that aren't only unlocked from events I missed or through transcations, but that's what i will continue to do with my time and req points. But even after Halo 6 comes out I will probably still play Halo 5.
My goal is to keep playing and enjoying the game. I don't know if I will complete SR152, all the commendations and acquire all the unlockables that aren't only unlocked from events I missed or through transcations, but that's what i will continue to do with my time and req points. But even after Halo 6 comes out I will probably still play Halo 5.
#agreed
To get at least decent at Halo xD
1.Get the Helljumper, Achilles, and Nightfall armor sets
2. win a warzone firefight and Arena game without dying
3. Learn the new Forge layout
4. Make 'the Cathouse' and other maps
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 56
  4. 57
  5. 58
  6. 59