Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your goals for Halo 5 before H6 arrives?

OP Sylxeria

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 57
  4. 58
  5. 59
  6. 60
  7. 61
  8. ...
  9. 63
Just to learn as much as I can, concentrate on improving my skills, unlock everything with req points only, learn to adapt and overcome my frustration with current state of connectivity / server issues!!! Take the good with the bad and try to enjoy those good games and have fun, oh and meet good people on the way 😊
I am going to try to get the Achilles Armor
I want to reach SR 152. I have been averaging about 250,000 XP a day so I think I'm making a pretty good effort for it. Still have another 23 million XP to go, but I'm determined to get there.
Lvl 151 will do me I’m almost at 150 but don’t think I will have the interest to go all the way
Get champ rank in swat. But sheesh those swat guys are no joke. Sweatfest to the max but I love the grind.
Get the actual Halo 5 Guardians game instead of the PC version.
Hit max rank, already have all the reqs.
Our spartan company is still working on acquiring the Archilles Helmet.
Get to Spartan Rank 152
I think your missing out on all the sweaty games ....
max rank hype ???
gerbi1jr wrote:
I think your missing out on all the sweaty games ....
I can't even afford an xbox one.
I completely agree with you on the cost of these consoles. It's really expensive. So here is my story.

Four years ago, I purchased a used Xbox360 thru Kijiji for $150 that came with 1 controller and 4 games.
Where I end up selling these used games for $15 each. So technically, I am still short, but in reality I got this Xbox360 for $90.

Months prior to this, I had already saved about $180 cash. Saving $10 - $20 a day (or week). Trust me, it's hard when you live alone and have expenses for daily living.

Less than a month prior to Black Friday (Oct 2014), I found out that Microsoft Store had an in-house promo - where you can trade your console (xbox360 or PS4) - & received a $200 credit towards an XboxOne. The only bundle they had was the Two Assassin Creed DLC code (Unity and 'forgot the other'). The price tag was $399 Canadian + taxes = $430.

I end up selling those Two Games - Assassin Creed for $40.

Technically, I got my XboxOne for less ... but, when Black Friday came, they had a better bundle ($350 - XboxOne + 2 Assasin Creed + RainboxSix) - than the one I got and I end up returning and have the price re-adjusted. I end up selling those games that I never wanted.

After I got rid of the games and look at actually, how much I spent. It was like ~ $120.

Sadly we live in a world of items that we really want. But with just a little sacrifice. It will give us a lil more patience and some mental glory.
Good Luck to you and in hopes you get inspired in getting yourself your own XboxOne because, it's so worth it.
Reach max rank
gerbi1jr wrote:
I completely agree with you on the cost of these consoles. It's really expensive. So here is my story.

Four years ago, I purchased a used Xbox360 thru Kijiji for $150 that came with 1 controller and 4 games.
Where I end up selling these used games for $15 each. So technically, I am still short, but in reality I got this Xbox360 for $90.

Months prior to this, I had already saved about $180 cash. Saving $10 - $20 a day (or week). Trust me, it's hard when you live alone and have expenses for daily living.

Less than a month prior to Black Friday (Oct 2014), I found out that Microsoft Store had an in-house promo - where you can trade your console (xbox360 or PS4) - & received a $200 credit towards an XboxOne. The only bundle they had was the Two Assassin Creed DLC code (Unity and 'forgot the other'). The price tag was $399 Canadian + taxes = $430.

I end up selling those Two Games - Assassin Creed for $40.

Technically, I got my XboxOne for less ... but, when Black Friday came, they had a better bundle ($350 - XboxOne + 2 Assasin Creed + RainboxSix) - than the one I got and I end up returning and have the price re-adjusted. I end up selling those games that I never wanted.

After I got rid of the games and look at actually, how much I spent. It was like ~ $120.

Sadly we live in a world of items that we really want. But with just a little sacrifice. It will give us a lil more patience and some mental glory.
Good Luck to you and in hopes you get inspired in getting yourself your own XboxOne because, it's so worth it.
Well, my parents can't afford and Xbox One and Microsoft keeps releasing new Xbox consoles, my birthday is coming up and a normal Xbox One is £399, also it's rare these days (I think) since the new Xbox One types (S and X).
Get Max Rank
I want them to add a knife.
I want them to add a knife.
just no i dont fag bags only kinfing thats more worse than people only assassinating
I think I’ll just try to get as high a level as a can, (since I know I’m not getting to max), and just have fun.
Just enjoy it while I can. Matchmaking is a lot more fun than I remember and I’m glad I came back to this game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 57
  4. 58
  5. 59
  6. 60
  7. 61
  8. ...
  9. 63