Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your goals for Halo 5 before H6 arrives?

OP Sylxeria

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 58
  4. 59
  5. 60
  6. 61
  7. 62
  8. ...
  9. 64
Achilles for the 2nd time. SR 150.
I want to figure out how to transfer my Sangheili clan to Halo Infinite.
While back I'd say champ rank but I just don't got that kinda time to grind.

I would say 152 but I just don't got that kinda time to grind
SR 100, and Helioskrill armor. Can't think of anything else at the moment.
SR 100, and Helioskrill armor. Can't think of anything else at the moment.
Should of played a lot of infection Double xp
I started playing Halo 5 early 2017 so I have alot to do.
  • Earn the third magnum skin
  • 100% commendations
  • 100% armor completion
  • Onyx in FFA
  • Fire and Ice Unicorn weapon skins
  • Earn the Achilles Helmet
  • Earn the Helioskrill armor
  • Shoot a nade out of the air (it can be done)
  • Earn at least 1 of every medal
Get dem teabags XD
The only thing left that I want to do before Halo Infinite gets here is obtain SR 152 and I’m only 2.5 million XP away so I shouldn’t have a problem reaching it. The only other thing I would maybe want to do is get 100 Killionaires.
Don't really have any definite goals, but it'd be nice if I got a few commendations done like my Wasp destroyer, my last Stronghold one and the targetmaster skins.
Unyshek wrote:
SR 152
Slacker, what have you been doing? 152 was easy, lol. My goal is to see 343 employees in game with flaming helmets like those other guys did in H3.
I just hit 151 today, hopefully i can get about 70% of the way to 152 before infinite comes out.
To get to max rank and get all reqs and expand my clan
I would like to get max rank and get at least the Helioskrill helmet and the Achilles armor. Oh and get the fireteam Osiris magnum skin.
Going for 152 like everyone else. 12 million to go
Try to get 152 and the trigger master skins
I'd be happy with SR100 and staying a higher SR than a friend of mine. He outranks me in other Halo games.
I'd be happy with SR100 and staying a higher SR than a friend of mine. He outranks me in other Halo games.
What Sr are you looking to get? Maybe we can team up
ouv wrote:
What Sr are you looking to get? Maybe we can team up
Tryna get at least SR 100. I plan to be on sr 81 at least by end of tonight.
Personally, I wanna legitimately get the base version of the Herioskrill. I realize that you can get them from gold packs now, but it's still a cool accomplishment.
I don't have any goals, really. But i'd like to get the Achilles and/or the new pistol skins they added, i probably will only get the first and MAYBE the second one.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 58
  4. 59
  5. 60
  6. 61
  7. 62
  8. ...
  9. 64