Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your goals for Halo 5 before H6 arrives?

OP Sylxeria

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 59
  4. 60
  5. 61
  6. 62
  7. 63
  8. ...
  9. 64
Hone my skills to reach at least high diamond - low onyx. I am currently high platinum -low diamond. This way i will have to deal with less smurfs in lower ranks.
I would want to get that last skull in multiplayer. When you have to shoot a Phaeton out of the sky. You will be mine o yes you will be mine.
jemscarter wrote:
Personally, I wanna legitimately get the base version of the Herioskrill. I realize that you can get them from gold packs now, but it's still a cool accomplishment.
You can also get the base version of the armor by beating every level in H:MCC on legendary
I would like to reach max rank, but the likelihood of that is low.
Honestly, as a weird completionist thing, I would really like to as many customization options as possible, and now that I finally got a one X (as soon as I can get a 4K TV), I would really like to go through the campaign one more time.
jemscarter wrote:
Personally, I wanna legitimately get the base version of the Herioskrill. I realize that you can get them from gold packs now, but it's still a cool accomplishment.
You can also get the base version of the armor by beating every level in H:MCC on legendary
Yeah, I know, and that’s how I wanna get it. That’s what I meant lol.
Get Achilles.
I wanna get as many legendary armors and helmets as possible.
I hope to get the mark 4 armor and helmet
Gold targetmaster magnum and longer term, the 152 rank. Sitting pretty at 30 rn after about 6 weeks casual playtime, so a long grind to go... Would love to make a play for Achilles, but feel like I'm way too far behind the curve...

Can you cheekily join up with a company already partway there and still grab the Achilles gear?
f00tcl4n wrote:
Can you cheekily join up with a company already partway there and still grab the Achilles gear?
I think so, i could be wrong.
Not really sure. I wanted to see what goals others have. I’ve achieved high onyx rank multiple times, but never really had a good team to play with so I gave up on champ in team game modes. Maybe I’ll try to get to 152. I’m currently about to be 150.
f00tcl4n wrote:
Gold targetmaster magnum and longer term, the 152 rank. Sitting pretty at 30 rn after about 6 weeks casual playtime, so a long grind to go... Would love to make a play for Achilles, but feel like I'm way too far behind the curve...

Yes, you can. Thats how I did it. I joined in a company that was part-way to the armor, got the armor with them, when it stalled I went to another company that got the helmet.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
My only real goal is to unlock every cosmetic that I don't have to pay to get. I'm getting pretty close. My Spartan Company is almost to the Achilles Helmet, everything else is essentially just playing the game. Should be a good time.
I've honestly gotten all the achievements...so, I guess finally get the Locus Edge helmet? Been trying super hard to get it from packs, but dear lord it's evaded me.
f00tcl4n wrote:

Yes, you can. Thats how I did it. I joined in a company that was part-way to the armor, got the armor with them, when it stalled I went to another company that got the helmet.
Nice - thanks for the heads up! I'll have a look around some of the companies here, see if I can contribute
Personally my goal is to get to champion in swat or get max level.
to never play it again
tener todos los logros.
todas las armaduras.
toda la colección de armas.
llegar al máximo nivel.
ahorrar para comprarme halo 6 :,v
MadRaven01 wrote:
to never play it again
How original...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 59