Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Your goals for Halo 5 before H6 arrives?

OP Sylxeria

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 62
  4. 63
  5. ...
  6. 64
nothing now... got achilles in early june 2016, 152 in early 2018, and now i'm bored lol
I got the Achilles helmet and that was my major goal. It required teamwork and time and now my spartan looks pretty.
I can safely say that I fulfilled all my Halo 5 goals.

• 152 achieved (been 152 for 2 years)
• Champ 15 in Team Arena
• Good KD + Win %
• 100% completion when it comes to unlocks and achievements
• I have one of the best Spartan Companies going into Halo Infinite (can’t wait!)

Now I just wish MCC will get a progression system...
New Response: "My GOAL" BEFORE H6: Trying to get this "Sangheili Armor" everyone has been talking about on Halo 5: Guardians which I doubt I have a way on getting it anymore, unfortunately. (Sad face...) However, my other goal though is to also reach Spartan Rank 150 max rank at some point but I doubt I will get there in time, but I can try!
SR 152 and have Win Ratio in warzone of 98.9
SR 152, only about 2 months into playing and almost 147, of course I use boosts and primarily play Warzone.
XxDr2394xX wrote:
To beat it on legendary.. but I'm having a hard time with this game on legendary, it's very tough, if anyone wants to help me beat it then feel free to add me on XBL, I would like to play the campaign with someone else. The only Halo game I ever beat on legendary was Halo 4, I tried the others but never could but Halo 4 wasn't that hard for me for some reason or maybe I was just more dedicated and had more time back then.
Did you ever beat it on Legendary? I got stuck on Mythic.
Haven't been on for a while because my team has been so inactive. Looking to get back on and recover my skills before Halo Infinite (6).
I just try to get decent on Halo 5 Forge since I haven't an Xbox One anymore. But I hardly find as much tips video as I would like to help me. Unlike Counter Strike it's hard too find good tutorials to how to play the games, how spawn works etc.
I am hoping to get to Spartan Rank 152 before Halo Infinite arrives. I want to at least get there before Christmas since I am nearly one-third of the way there from 151.
I'm pretty certain Infinite isn't coming at before 2020, since we're getting Reach and MCC on PC soon. I'd like to make it to 151. I don't think I have the stamina to make 152.
Reach level 100
I want to get to level152 though it is pretty unlikely as I am just at level149 right now. So close, yet so far away.
Also I want to use up all my req weapons and vehicles.
Get the 152 rank. So much experience needed. So far I need about 200 games with around 7,000 xp points to rank up to 149. The grind continues lol.
New Response: "My GOAL" BEFORE H6: Trying to get this "Sangheili Armor" everyone has been talking about on Halo 5: Guardians which I doubt I have a way on getting it anymore, unfortunately. (Sad face...) However, my other goal though is to also reach Spartan Rank 150 max rank at some point but I doubt I will get there in time, but I can try!
You can get the helios skrill by completing all halo campaigns excluding halo 5 and odst on legendary on mcc.
Dilionaire wrote:
SR 152, only about 2 months into playing and almost 147, of course I use boosts and primarily play Warzone.
That's impressive. How many hours do you play a day?
Get to rank 100 before E3, get all cosmetic items (I already have every Common and Uncommon, and achieve a Platinum rank in Team Arena.
I hit my goal of reaching 152 a few days ago now I have left to do is complete the game on LASO. Already did 4 missions in the last few days so I am already on my way.
I will the play campaign one last time (only played it once when Halo 5 first came it out) and see if my initial negative opinion is the same...
Definitely try to reach max rank. But doubt I will get it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 62
  4. 63
  5. ...
  6. 64