Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Yup I was right stasis is utter trash!!!

OP U Gunna Get Got

i can't believe how bad this remix is. I know it's suppose to have similar parts as torque but stasis is almost exact copy of torque just with snow and a new hallway or two. Atleast in riptide and overgrowth remixes they looked like actual new maps but stasis is the laziest remix yet. It's no different then torque at all.
I thought it played pretty good as FFA map. Not the best but not the worse.
Not saying it's bad map design but it's so similar to torque it's like not even a new map.
Needs a double rainbow in the skybox to really set it off.
Needs something
Torque is already my most hated map... of all the maps why did 343 feel like making Torque 2.0 with snow. Couldn't they think of something a little more original? Or even something based on Reach for the MoR thing.
i can't believe how bad this remix is. I know it's suppose to have similar parts as torque but stasis is almost exact copy of torque just with snow and a new hallway or two. Atleast in riptide and overgrowth remixes they looked like actual new maps but stasis is the laziest remix yet. It's no different then torque at all.
false

it's very different

because eyeballs
At this point, I don't even care. Stasis is amazing. It's great for CTF. Torque should just be removed.
HobbesUSN wrote:
Torque is already my most hated map... of all the maps why did 343 feel like making Torque 2.0 with snow. Couldn't they think of something a little more original? Or even something based on Reach for the MoR thing.
Way to go you revived a dead post
I have to agree, at least in torque they have moving platforms and such which allow you to get to different points of the map at different times. Stasis is basically the exact opposite besides it's looks and resemblance to Torque.
In the one match I've played on it it seemed better than Torque, I like the pathways it has.
I know it's trendy to hate everything new, but I like it. CTF seems to play pretty well on it.
Yeah most of the maps in the free updates kinda seem lazily put together with little attention to how the map will play competitively. I struggle to figure out how to control the map on Stasis and Tyrant is a absolute mess for CTF and Assault. Slayer is pretty bad as well.
I have to agree. Stasis is a fine map, but probably my least favorite given that it's basically a carbon-copy of Torque.
Ripp wrote:
HobbesUSN wrote:
Way to go you revived a dead post
Cause a few days is dead... that's the whole point of the search option... to find threads on something recently discussed instead of making a new thread. Not like this was a thread from 6 months ago or even a month ago.
It's a better map in general than torque.
Ya i'm not a huge fan of torque or stasis to be honest. I just don't like how they play at all. To me they both feel very CODish (sorry but they do...best way I can explain it) I don't mind the other remix maps though, but overall i'm not a fan of remix maps. Actually I'm really tired of them... IMO Halo 5 has the worst maps of any halo game and just because I say this doesn't mean I don't like Halo 5.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Spoiler:
Show