Forums / Community / Roll Call

Hello everybody!

OP BrainJarWarrior

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Fresh meat for the grinder!
Hey everybody! I initially signed up for the forum just to flag an issue I'd found in one of the games, but taking alook around here, it looks like this could actually prove to be a fun place to hang now and then.
Great to be here! So... when does the bar open?
Welcome to the community Spartan. I also found this place to be a great source for info in solving problems, getting questions answered, and having a ton of laughs along the way.
Welcome to waypoint Spartan! Glad to have ya!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! I'm truthfully not sure how often I'll actually be able to chip in and post here - work keeps me pretty insanely busy a lot of the time. But I'll certainly be checking in from time to time.

I love how people are already calling me 'spartan' here. I thought I'd be starting as a grunt here, or something!
Welcome to Waypoint, Brain! Better late than never, great to have you here.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Welcome BrianJarWarrior
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! I'm truthfully not sure how often I'll actually be able to chip in and post here - work keeps me pretty insanely busy a lot of the time. But I'll certainly be checking in from time to time.

I love how people are already calling me 'spartan' here. I thought I'd be starting as a grunt here, or something!
Welcome! You're one of us now, so you're a Spartan. The bar opens at 6 am and closes at 8. It's kinda inconvenient. Oh, and on Tuesdays we wear pink.
NatDanger wrote:
Oh, and on Tuesdays we wear pink.
I can dig it. So long as it works with a battle chant. Like: WE ARE PINK AND VERY VERY... MEAN.

Or something.
NatDanger wrote:
Oh, and on Tuesdays we wear pink.
I can dig it. So long as it works with a battle chant. Like: WE ARE PINK AND VERY VERY... MEAN.

Or something.
Sounds good to me. "WE ARE PINK AND WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK. NOW DIE" has a good ring to it too.
Welcome to the community Brian. Make sure you read the forum rules and regs prior to posting too much
Welcome to the community Brian.
Brian? BRIAN? WHo is this Brian guy? Why, if it's Brian Scrimshaw from my old school, I'll kick his a-- uh, I mean, never mind.

REALLY unlikely that I'll be posting a lot over here, seeing as my work keeps me pretty insanely busy. In fact - confession of guilt - I'd mostly only registered to see if there was a fix fr an issue I'd run into with Halo Reach on Xbox One.

Rest assured, though, I'm looking forard to gettign into some conversation with you guys. When I've got a bit more time to look the forums over, I'll be heading straight to those forum rules. Because it's good that such things be read, if'n ya don't wanna end up dead. As my old pappy used to say. (I don't use the past tense there becuase he's dead, or anything. He just got bored with saying it, I think.)
Hello spartan welcome to waypoint
Welcome.
Hi mate. Welcome
Welcome to waypoint spartan
Hope you enjoy your time here because at Waypoint, the bar is always open.

http://i.imgur.com/NJS1vwa.gif
hello spartan welcome to the community
welcome to waypoint
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2