Forums / Community / Roll Call

[Locked] Hello fellow spartans

OP MORGAN7211

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Starting to play more and more so i thought i would say hello to everyone....and if for some reason i shoot you in the face dont take it personal i was probably aiming at the guy beside you.
Welcome to waypoint soldier, don't worry if you shoot me, it's ok, it's your job. Unless you're on my team, in which case, I will make your life a living hell.
Well if we are on the same team just be aware sometimes i go into berserk mode especially after being spawn killed a few times. It never really works except for maybe a second then while both teams are running for cover i have to reload and then someone stands up and shoots me in the face again. ...and by god dont ever sneak up on me.
Welcome to Waypoint OP! According to your service record it looks like you've shot 4,437 people in the face. That's a whole lot of apologizing to do!
Yea if you let 40,000 rounds fly you're bound to hit somebody. Thanks and hope to see you on the battlefield.
Ha see you at field of battle... welcome back to halowaypoint
Welcome to Waypoint, Spartan Morgan! I'm also starting to play H5 for (basically) the first time outside campaign / WZ lately. Grows on ya for sure.
Welcome to Waypoint!
Thanks Everyone. I have been around since the original and this is by far the best. To everyone at 343 studios Thank You!
Welcome to Waypoint!
Welcome Morgan7211
Welcome to Waypoint! I love your intro. If you ever want to team up for something or just mess around with a friend, you can add me.
Welcome to Waypoint!
Thanks Deadshot
Welcome to Waypoint!
Thanks Omyitsbecky98 I love the GT
J Taps11 wrote:
Welcome Morgan7211
Appreciate it Taps
J Teeps wrote:
Welcome to Waypoint, Spartan Morgan! I'm also starting to play H5 for (basically) the first time outside campaign / WZ lately. Grows on ya for sure.
Yes it does. Out of all the games I have played there is just something about halo 5 that makes you almost feel like you are in the game.
MORGAN7211 wrote:
Yea if you let 40,000 rounds fly you're bound to hit somebody. Thanks and hope to see you on the battlefield.
40k well aimed shots.

Also, Welcome!
Welcome to waypoint soldier, don't worry if you shoot me, it's ok, it's your job. Unless you're on my team, in which case, I will make your life a living hell.
The devil with a Hammer.
RUN!!!(Can someone learn me to add images to posts. Will make my life so much easier.)

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Welcome to Waypoint, If you have any questions there is a welcoming community A few pointers to get started
Join a Spartan company (range from casual to extremely competitive)
Check the forums for updates to see if Any players have tips ( I personally found some advice that has been extremely helpful)
Remember if you are away from your xbox Waypoint allows you to open REQ packs as well as get in touch with other players.Good luck and remember to Shoot, Laugh, Smile (spartan company motto)

Hope to see you on the battlefield, warzone, or forge.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2