So i'm not all that original so i just decided to copy and paste this.
About Me!
Gamertag: BAbaracus199
Origin of gamertag: favorite character from the A-Team plus Travis Pastrana's number
Previous or current clan/community: none, mainly because I've had satellite internet for forever and only recently got fiber optic(woot woot!)and it was not very conducive to online mulitplayer. I would love to join one. I get semi competitive on SWAT, everything else is pretty much just for laughs. I typically get on Saturday nights around 8 or 9ish EST.
About Halo!
Halo game(s) you are currently playing: Reach and 5
Favorite map, game type and playlist: SWAT definitely, everything else is kinda meh
Least favorite map, game type and playlist: I'm open to really anything
Preferred control scheme: default ?
Halo playing style (offense, defense, sniper, driver, etc.): since i do play quite a bit of swat I'd say I'm a sniper but I can get up close and personal.
Favorite Halo character: Buck, Noble 6, or Chief
Favorite Halo book: I've read 3 (cole protocol, fall of reach, and the flood) so I can't decide which.
Favorite Halo quote: probably "do not underestimate them, but most of all, do not underestimate him."
Halo creations: none
Other stuff!
Other game(s) you are currently playing: Metal Gear Solid V, Diablo III
Favorite music: anything but rap(really, anything)
Favorite movie: 1. Kingsman 2. Sixteen Candles(tried convincing my parents to get me a red Porsche 944 for my first car, was laughed at) 3. Pretty woman 4. Dirty Dancing 5. 47 Ronin
Favorite TV show: Stranger things
Favorite quote: There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway, also used in Kingsman
Anything else we should know? Swimmer, striving to be a doctor so yeah I enjoy some medical stuff(subscriptions to five different medical journals), almost 18(if that affects any of the clan offers, provided there are any)

edit: oh yeah so I have played the entire halo franchise minus the halo wars games but i just got around to multiplayer on reach and 5 due to internet finally being decent

So yeah, that's me!
http://i.imgur.com/3PO87h4.gif.
Welcome to Waypoint! I need to check Kingsman out. I think it's weird the sequel is coming to theatres soon, but the original is seemingly unavailable on every streaming platform. Would be killer advertising to release it to streaming services so people could get interested in the sequel... but what do I know?

Happy Haloing!
Welcome to the community Spartan. Brings back memories "MrT". When I ask for a Ferrari, I got a three speed bicycle. Glad you finally got good internet, Halo 5 needs it. Doctor, great to hear! I have an itch, could you help me out with it? LOL just pulling your leg. It looks like you are off to a great start in life. See you on the battlefield!
Welcome to waypoint Spartan!
Welcome to the community Spartan. Brings back memories "MrT". When I ask for a Ferrari, I got a three speed bicycle. Glad you finally got good internet, Halo 5 needs it. Doctor, great to hear! I have an itch, could you help me out with it? LOL just pulling your leg. It looks like you are off to a great start in life. See you on the battlefield!
Hahaha good one. Yeah I love the old shows and the new(now older) movie that they came out with. I pity the fool! See ya!
Welcome to waypoint Spartan!
Thanks! It's great to be welcomed!
Welcome BAbaracus199
Welcome to the Waypoint Spartan!
Swat is definitely my favorite mode too. I used to play hours of Swat on Reach back in the day.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Welcome to waypoint Barbacus. Also, Swat is a blast!
Welcome to Waypoint, Spartan Babaracus. Believe it or not, you doing the actual introduction is a lot more creative than many roll call posts (:

I love your favorite quote, that part of Halo 4 (I guess the beginning being that part) always gives me goosebumps! I highly recommend reading all the main novels in the Halo universe, there are 20 (or better) now. I lose track (:

Enjoy the Halo community.
Welcome to waypoint spartan
J Teeps wrote:
Welcome to Waypoint, Spartan Babaracus. Believe it or not, you doing the actual introduction is a lot more creative than many roll call posts (:

I love your favorite quote, that part of Halo 4 (I guess the beginning being that part) always gives me goosebumps! I highly recommend reading all the main novels in the Halo universe, there are 20 (or better) now. I lose track (:

Enjoy the Halo community.
Sorry about the late reply but yeah definitely want to read them all... on top of the other books I have that I've been reading and want to read... the struggle is real.
welcome to waypoint
Bumping to top of the page to get more active topics up there. Please ignore this post and carry on, thanks!
hello spartan welcome to waypoint
Interesting quote. Hope you have a great time here.
The only a team around here is my team