Hi! I'm Rachael C:

OP DBZfan077

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Welcome to Waypoint!
Welcome to the Spartan forums
Welcome to Waypoint! I can count on one hand the number of old RuneScape players I know....God I miss that game
Hey Spartan, feel free to add me. I normally only play Sat and Sun mainly because I have a full time job and I am also in college. I play with my cousin and a few others we both recently met on the fourms. If your interested in playing custom games, action sack or swat add me.
CousinAntwan364
hope to see a friend request :)
Hey c':

I'll add you here shortly, man! It's be good to get to know you and play with you, thanks for reaching out~

And hehe, yesss, good old runscape. It had been awhile since I've last checked things... I wonder what state it's in? Hmmm.

And aw, thanks for continued replies And welcomes <3
DBZfan077 wrote:
Hey Spartan, feel free to add me. I normally only play Sat and Sun mainly because I have a full time job and I am also in college. I play with my cousin and a few others we both recently met on the fourms. If your interested in playing custom games, action sack or swat add me.
CousinAntwan364
hope to see a friend request :)
Hey c':

I'll add you here shortly, man! It's be good to get to know you and play with you, thanks for reaching out~

And hehe, yesss, good old runscape. It had been awhile since I've last checked things... I wonder what state it's in? Hmmm.

And aw, thanks for continued replies And welcomes <3
Sounds good just got it already added. Cant wait to meet up and play. Ill be on around late afternoon early evening. See ya later.
Welcome to waypoint you seem like a good spartan
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2