Howdy, folks! Have a question for me?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
Hey everyone, ske7ch here with my inaugural post as a newly minted member of 343 Industries! I'm excited to be a part of an awesome community team and looking forward to building on the great work Bravo and crew have been doing for years. In case you missed it, be sure to check out today's update for important context.

I'm also excited to get to know the Halo Community again and in the coming days and weeks you'll see and hear a lot more from me but to kick things off I'd love to hear from you. Please stop by this thread to say hi and feel free to ask any questions you might have and I'll do my best to answer as many as possible in next week's update (please go easy on me, it's my first week :)

thanks!
Welcome!!!

Most important question of the day, you ready?

What's your favorite cookie?

askingforafriend
Welcome back to the Halo Franchise (in an official capacity, that is)!
Welcome back to Halo! I wish you luck unlocking the DMR, or even the Halo 2 BR!

What are your personal goals regarding the community?
WOW Awesome! WELCOME HOME!
I'd like to ask you...
What do you like the most about Halo? ;-)
ske7ch wrote:
Hey everyone, ske7ch here with my inaugural post as a newly minted member of 343 Industries! I'm excited to be a part of an awesome community team and looking forward to building on the great work Bravo and crew have been doing for years. In case you missed it, be sure to check out today's update for important context.

I'm also excited to get to know the Halo Community again and in the coming days and weeks you'll see and hear a lot more from me but to kick things off I'd love to hear from you. Please stop by this thread to say hi and feel free to ask any questions you might have and I'll do my best to answer as many as possible in next week's update (please go easy on me, it's my first week :)

thanks!
Will you tweet? Your last RT was from 2014...
Welcome, friend.

Question: Were you the one at Bungie who was responsible for the Moa Killing achievement?
I have just one question- How can we make fun of your name the same way that we made fun of Barvo?
Welcome! I look forward to talking to and hearing from you in the future! Feel free to stop by the Beyond forums at any time to introduce yourself to the competitive Halo community!

I'm @RyInfinity on Twitter if you ever have any questions for us!
Congrats on the new gig!!!
I have a question, Spartan. How do you feel about your Commander?
Quote:
Well, now we know this isn't Bravo...
Quote:
Well, now we know this isn't Bravo...
Do we though?
Do not make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
Welcome back Ske7ch!!!! Let me just say it's so great to have you aboard once more. So many memories of me waiting for that Bungie weekly update to drop from your hands every week sitting in my computer class in high school. Now, we will harass you about when the weekly community update will drop on Twitter!! Welcome home Brian!

P.S. If Frank says he can beat you in a game of Halo, he's lying! 😝
A familiar name returns to the Halo community, and this makes me happy. Welcome back!
Glad to see your name again!! My question: so where did you go, and what brought you back to Halo?
Glad to have you on board (again). I hope you're prepared(lol). I look forward to the future that you're gonna have here with the old and new fans of the Halo universe.
Huge welcome back to the Halo community Ske7ch!! It's been so long, yet your Simpsonized profile pic from the days of Bungie.old remains fresh in my memory the day I joined back in 2004 and read an update/post by you. Now in my mid 30's it's wild to think about how Halo, the greatest story ever told and is yet to be told, has been paet of life for so long. Though I don't venture to the forums as frequent as I once did, it is great to have you back! With so much that has changed since being a community manager, how do you plan to keep this beast community going forward?
ske7ch wrote:

thanks!
Hello and welcome back to Halo.

I think many people would greatly appreciate some news on Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Just any form of update, 343's official stance on the game would be ideal, as we haven't had anything in over a year. Is the game actually still supported or has 343 officially ended all forms of support for the game?

Is there any chance of at least a playlist refresh for the game?

Thank you in advance if you do answer this question, I'm sure a lot of Halo MCC fans would be extremely grateful.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11