1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. ...
  7. 26
*growls and does weird noises*

Translation: go to hell Machine Human! You killed my bond brother, with your filthy trainies in your "warzone"

Go to hell. I hope the flood eats you
Warzone is a simulation.....
maddock82 wrote:
Jihyo wrote:
hmmmm stupid demons.
hey atriox , can i borrow your chainbreaker , it would come in handy in halo 5. it would be fun to play grunt golf with that thing
Hahahahaha
*growls and does weird noises*

Translation: go to hell Machine Human! You killed my bond brother, with your filthy trainies in your "warzone"

Go to hell. I hope the flood eats you
Warzone is a simulation.....
This forum you made seems like a dating site..
lol
XD
I think getting a mechanical arm under present conditions is about as likely as a losing Spartan Fireteam destroying the enemy core.
Snappy comeback from Halsey! lol
Spartan pewkies, reporting for duty!
Sergeant Johnson was better.
"Men, we led those dumb bugs out here to keep them from getting their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled into somethin' they're so hot for, that they're SCRAMBLING over each other to get it! Well I don't care if it's God's own anti-sonuvabitch machine, or a giant hula hoop; we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we WILL let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! Am I RIGHT, Marines?!"

Kinda hard to top that.
"Men, we led those dumb bugs out here to keep them from getting their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled into somethin' they're so hot for, that they're SCRAMBLING over each other to get it! Well I don't care if it's God's own anti-sonuvabitch machine, or a giant hula hoop; we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we WILL let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! Am I RIGHT, Marines?!"

Kinda hard to top that.
Don't forget his speech on heroic "Men, here's where we show those split-chin, squid-head, sons of btchs that they could not have picked a worse enemy than the human race. We are going to blow the hell out of those dumb bugs until we don't have anything left to shoot 'em with! And then, we are going to strangle them with their own living guts! Am I right, Marines?"
maddock82 wrote:

Kinda hard to top that.
Don't forget his speech on heroic "Men, here's where we show those split-chin, squid-head, sons of -Yoinks!- that they could not have picked a worse enemy than the human race. We are going to blow the hell out of those dumb bugs until we don't have anything left to shoot 'em with! And then, we are going to strangle them with their own living guts! Am I right, Marines?"
Honestly, I hope that Johnson went to Hell--and met Doomguy. Because that would be incredible.
maddock82 wrote:

Kinda hard to top that.
Don't forget his speech on heroic "Men, here's where we show those split-chin, squid-head, sons of -Yoinks!- that they could not have picked a worse enemy than the human race. We are going to blow the hell out of those dumb bugs until we don't have anything left to shoot 'em with! And then, we are going to strangle them with their own living guts! Am I right, Marines?"
Honestly, I hope that Johnson went to Hell--and met Doomguy. Because that would be incredible.
is he the man from Doom. and if ihe is, that's his name?
maddock82 wrote:
maddock82 wrote:

Kinda hard to top that.
It is, but if we're referring to his current canonical title; it was the Doom Marine and is now the Doom Slayer--as given to him by Hell's Legions.
maddock82 wrote:
maddock82 wrote:

Kinda hard to top that.
It is, but if we're referring to his current canonical title; it was the Doom Marine and is now the Doom Slayer--as given to him by Hell's Legions.
that sounds better
Quote:
Just get a mechanical arm. I hear that's all the rage!
do you not know what happened to the previous UNSC personnel outfitted with a mechanical arm? Or is the backstory a little above your paygrade? Commander Palmer? A certain Spartan III with a mechanical right arm got KIA and Halsey knew her a robot arm to be crude would bring back bad memories, at the very least.
Quote:
Ladies and other Spartans! I am Commander Sarah Palmer, and as you know, I lead all Fireteams aboard the Infinity.

A little more about me since we'll be spending a lot of time together:

Dislikes:

Vulnerable Cores
Dr. Halsey
Dr. Halsey's arms (one down!)
Eggheads
Helmets

Destroying the Enemy Core

Can't wait to see you all perform in the War Games simulations! I look forward to serving with you in combat.

And remember: we can still destroy the enemy core!
halo 4?
bring jhonson back?!?!?!??!?!??
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
for all of you noobs out there who don't who johnson was, go play halo 1,2, and 3
Spartan Pencil reporting for memes... I mean reporting for duty
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. ...
  7. 26