Hey guys,
I am sort of new to Halo but have experience in it (will explain later). I just recently bought myself an XB1 because a very close cousin of mine moved from IL to LA and our main connection was for me to spend the night at his house, when I wasn't 21 and had no priorities what so ever, and play Halo CE through H4 on Legendary. Sadly we grew up; I have a fiancée, a full time gig and go to college and it was a similar idea for him as well and he moved for work so we never got to complete our mission of beating all the Halo's on legendary before he moved. So I decided to buy an XB and we are back playing MCC and all the back compat. Halos trying to finish up our mission. So I have experience but not the "true" experience of Halo. I don't play competitively but play to screw around in action sack and sometimes I play swat. Either way add me if you want to play with us. Again I don't play competitively so please don't expect me to show up only for ranked games. I do play a good amount of WZ from time to time to help me be a better player.
Thanks,
CousinAntwan364
Welcome to the community Spartan. I love to have another long time fan here!
welcome to waypoint spartan
Welcome to Waypoint, Spartan. Great to have you involved in the community. The whole growing up thing is tough, but well worth it (: Sounds like all is going well for you, which is great. Your best days are ahead of you.
Welcome to waypoint. Enjoy the latest installation
Aww is your gamertag literally derived from your Halo origin story? That's unbelievably cute I love it.

Happy Haloing!
J Teeps wrote:
Welcome to Waypoint, Spartan. Great to have you involved in the community. The whole growing up thing is tough, but well worth it (: Sounds like all is going well for you, which is great. Your best days are ahead of you.
Yes sir it is got a fiancee soon to be a wife sep. 2019, great job, everything is great. Thank you :)
Aww is your gamertag literally derived from your Halo origin story? That's unbelievably cute I love it.

Happy Haloing!
Lol basically my cousin told me i should use this as my gamertag so i did
Thank you all
Maybe we can all play together, add me if you wish. I like to play WZ, Custom games and action sack and maybe a little swat here and there ;)
HMU ladies and gents.
Welcome CousinAntwan364
welcome to waypoint spartan
Welcome aboard, hope you have fun here.
Hey CousinAntwan, welcome to Waypoint!

I don't think there one true Halo experience, everyone experiences it in their own unique way.
MAX2107 wrote:

I don't think there one true Halo experience, everyone experiences it in their own unique way.
What I meant is I never truly played Halo's campaign. To me its not a "true" Halo experience until you play the campaign. I understand your point though.
MAX2107 wrote:

What I meant is I never truly played Halo's campaign. To me its not a "true" Halo experience until you play the campaign. I understand your point though.
I'm a campaign guy myself, so I understand where you're coming from.
afternoon CousinAntwan welcome to waypoint enjoy your stay nice story.