OP bs angel

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. ...
  7. 46
Stop using the -Yoinking!- magnum at close combat. There is an assault rifle for that.
Thanks for the advice I always do that.
I seriously must have been drunk when I wrote that sorry 😐
It's OK I use assault rifle at long range and Magnum in close range.
Tf
Remember to join a company, and use all the features
Do you have to be an active player to join one, and are there limits to the number of players who can join?
Do you have to be an active player to join one, and are there limits to the number of players who can join?
I believe you're referring to Spartan Companies, yes?

If so, each company has their own rules and regulations. Some require high ranks to get in, some require lots of playtime, some require forging skills, etc. All companies have a maximum of 100 members. Hope I've helped answer your questions!
Anyone wanna join Fireteam Scarecrow?
cool, thanks
How do I get new badges for my profile?
Be aware and have fun
Hi guys! I'm new at waypoint, and I'm a lil bit lost, where can I see my stats from Halo 3 and 4? Hope Everyone's having a great day! :D
Hi guys! I'm new at waypoint, and I'm a lil bit lost, where can I see my stats from Halo 3 and 4? Hope Everyone's having a great day! :D
Go to service record in the menu in the top right corner and then on it there's a drop down menu on the banner which let's you select game. Halo 5: Guardians is usually selected by default
Look at new forums and join the discussion it will help your rank out in Halo waypoint and give you way more profile pics and backgrounds and more better features then just sitting there with twenty profile pics
How Old must be the last post of a topic to qualify as a Necropost if I add a post. 3 days, 1 month, 8 months, just curious??
How Old must be the last post of a topic to qualify as a Necropost if I add a post. 3 days, 1 month, 8 months, just curious??
It can vary. Some topics we will let slide if the post is of considerable quality / interesting and relevant to the topic. Generally if it's like 2 to 3 months old then it's probably not worth bringing back. Info in the Halo universe can become out of date in a matter of hours which is why we generally don't like old and outdated info being brought back to light
EC 437 wrote:
Hello, I had a quick question which was bugging me for a while.

everyone seems to have a certain rank on Waypoint (from Recruit to Administrator), and I was wondering: how dose one improve their rank in the forums?
Keep making posts; you'll get promoted eventually.
When playing any playlist make sure you have a fireteam with you because most of the time you may have to carry the randoms you pick up tend to be on the losing side which makes it very hard to win games.
What does it take to be a monitor?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
What does it take to be a monitor?
You need to be invited to the team by 343. If you are seriously interested though, just be helpful around the forums. Report posts, respond to topics, if we're ever looking for new members then someone might contact you if they've noticed you around the forums
How do i find awesome halo friends?
Big help halo reach even though it says 0 its wrong
People still play it always says 0
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. ...
  7. 46