Hello everyone. Im not sure how to reply to the original roll call post. That being said:

About Me!
Gamertag:AzarothDarkFury
Origin of gamertag: Azaroth is an angel I sketched in High School because I was bored. As for the Dark Fury, well, give always been a fan of Riddick.
Previous or current clan/community: Halo Waypoit
About Halo!
Halo game(s) you are currently playing: Halo Reach
Favorite map, game type and playlist: Glacier, Team Slayer, no preference
Least favorite map, game type and playlist: Outpost, Oddball, NO
Preferred control scheme: Normal
Halo playing style (offense, defense, sniper, driver, etc.): Offensive
Favorite Halo character: Edward Buck
Favorite Halo book: Halo: Cryptum
Favorite Halo quote: "I... I didn't have a choice... The L.T... the Sergeant... they were all infected! I could see it crawling... sliming around beneath their skin!! A-and then they got up... they s-started to talk! Oh, God! Their voices!! Oh, God! No, make them stop! I did them a favor... y-yeah that's it; I helped them! Maybe... maybe I need to do myself... a fav..." Halo creations: None yet
Other stuff!
Other game(s) you are currently playing: Halo ODST, GTA V
Favorite music: Starlet
Favorite movie: Apollo 18
Favorite TV show: Firefly
Favorite quote: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires, big daddy!" -Independence Day
Welcome to waypoint Spartan! Glad to see ya!
Welcome to the community Spartan. This is a great place for info, and meeting a fantastic bunch of people.
Welcome to Waypoint!
Welcome to Waypoint, Spartan!

I also love (now) Spartan Buck. He's one of my favorites along with MC and Arby. Vale is pretty cool too I guess.

Enjoy your time here at Waypoint. Welcome.
Hello Spartan.
Welcome to Waypoint Spartan! Enjoy your time with the Community.
Welcome to Waypoint, Sir. Enjoy your stay.
Welcome to Waypoint, AzarothDarkFury! Good to have you here.
Welcome to the Waypoint soldier! Hope you enjoy yourself and make great friends on here.
Welcome AzarothDarkFury
Welcome to Waypoint!
welcome to waypoint
welcome to waypoint
Always nice to have more Browncoats here :) welcome to Waypoint, I hope you enjoy your time here!
Hey Spartan, feel free to add me. I normally only play Sat and Sun mainly because I have a full time job and I am also in college. I play with my cousin and a few others we both recently met on the fourms. If your interested in playing custom games, action sack or swat add me.
CousinAntwan364
hope to see a friend request :)
Love the origin story welcome to the forums