Forums / Community / Roll Call

Whats up!! My name is Swick

OP ExO Swick

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to get on here and introduce myself. My name is Beau but in halo you will see me as Swick. I am 29 and an avid halo player. Been playing / addicted to halo since Halo 1 and absolutely love it. I have competed in Halo, I have created montages, I have done custom Halo player controllers. I have done it all. Just wanted to get on here and get some more Halo fans on my friends list or following my channels. I stream Halo daily and create all kinds of content for my youtube channel.

Please check out my twitch:
www.Twitch.tv/Swick_Hype

You will find me streaming Halo 6/7 days a week. I also manage a stream team / esports organization. Come check out one of my streams and watch some good ol' halo. I ether play BTB with the ExO Delta Gaming team or i am playing Arena with my local buddies.

Thanks for stopping by and looking forward to meeting some more Halo Fans.

Take it easy,
Beau "Swick" Bullock
ExO Delta Gaming
Rifle 1 / Sniper
Welcome to waypoint Swick!
Welcome to waypoint Swick!
Thanks bud, i have been here just never on the forums.
Welcome to Waypoint, Swick. It's great to have another long time Halo fan join the Waypoint community. I'll have to check out your stream sometime! I usually have a stream up on one monitor and I play games (usually Halo) on other.
Welcome to the community Spartan. Great to have another long time fan here.
Welcome to Waypoint Ex0 Swick
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Welcome to Waypoint!
Thank you, everyone, for the welcomes.
If anyone plays BTB and wants to be apart of a squad. ExO is always looking for new members. www.ExODeltaGaming.com
Welcome to Waypoint!
Thanks for the welcome bud,
Welcome to waypoint Swick.
Nice to see you on here Swick. Good luck with your stream team bro
Thank you Brock and Gold 4. Appreciate it.
Welcome to Waypoint Beau!