Forums / Halo Channel / Halo: Nightfall

Can't you still unlock the armor?

OP Freecathlic

My pal really wants the ODST nightfall armor but I don't know if you whatch nightfall if you'll still get it for free will you?
I don't know if you can still get it from watching Nightfall, but I do know that it's in the general REQ pool now so your friend can get it from opening REQ packs
yes.
I WANT THE GEAR BUT IM NOT GOING TO PAY $14. DOLLARS FOR IT.. LOL.. IS THERE A WAY TO GET IT FOR FREE...
I WANT THE GEAR BUT IM NOT GOING TO PAY $14. DOLLARS FOR IT.. LOL.. IS THERE A WAY TO GET IT FOR FREE...
stckrboy wrote:
I don't know if you can still get it from watching Nightfall, but I do know that it's in the general REQ pool now so your friend can get it from opening REQ packs
stckrboy wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
THANKS..
I think you can watch it on the Halo Channel for free.