Halo 5 Nightfall armour?

OP MagicalRacoon

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
I wanted to know if i can still watch Halo Nightfall and get the Nightfall armour? im asking because I love the ODST Armour...
Hey OP, you certainly can. As long as you have access to Nightfall, just watch the episodes / second stories and it should unlock for you. Don't believe there is a timer on it so you should be able to do it any time, even after the game launches :)
Want that armor, but not going to pay for it
For what do i unlock this armour then? :D
I believe you have to have purchased the digital deluxe version that came with Nightfall
Just watched all 5 episodes today since I found this out and yes, you do get the armor when Halo 5 releases. Can't wait! :D
If my pal has the digi nightfall, and we both log into the xbox one, can I then watch it and get the armor?
I tried watching episode 5 of nightfall and it won't let me why?!
i haven't even bothered watching the nightfall cause im not interested in the nightfall armour but i have seen it (full movie) those hunter worms though, scary what they can do besides becoming a hunter
I couldn't watch episode 5 by error :(
yes you still can.
that's good
IGN have said all the armours which will be obtained
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/10/31/halo-5-guardians-armor-unlocks-from-halo-the-master-chief-collection-revealed-ign-first
Maybe Halo Nightfall Episode 5 is not exist on server
I tried to play Episode 5 hundred times but it couldn't play by error.
So we can't view episode 5 and can't unlock armour.
i watched all 5 on my windows phone... no unlock
Just watched all 5 episodes today since I found this out and yes, you do get the armor when Halo 5 releases. Can't wait! :D
How do i get it ? Just watching all 5 episodes and thats all?
proto1234 wrote:
How do i get it ? Just watching all 5 episodes and thats all?
Watch episode 4 for the helmet , all 5 for armor, plus you get an emblem for watching any video on Halo Channel.
I really want that armor
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
i heard that all armor can be found through REQ packs, does this include nightfall?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6