Halo 5 Nightfall armour?

OP MagicalRacoon

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Im wondering,
Being the cheak mother -Yoink- that I am, Anyone know if you rent it, watch it, if you still recive the armor?
What do I do if I have the DVD but not the digital edition? Do I stilll get the armour if I watch it?
Nop. You have to dowload it when you buy the MCC (Virtual or Physical) and watch it on Halo Channel for it to work.
Has Halo Nightfall been released, if so can I buy it on DVD
You can. Just if you want the nightfall armor, you have to buy & watch it on Halo Waypoint (X Box app)
But for us, it's not working.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
All I did was watch all of the episodes and I got the armor.
Yup :)
does this armor unlock on all profiles on the console when watched or only on the profile that actually HAS Night fall watched it all the way through on my brothers profile , on the xbox but it only showed up on his profile MY account does not have it
Just last night I actually stopped putting it off and watched the rest of Nightfall, a good 2 years after it came out, you can definitely still unlock it OP
I wanted to know if i can still watch Halo Nightfall and get the Nightfall armour? im asking because I love the ODST Armour...
I have it and yes to answer the question
good to see its still available 2 years after launch
i heard that all armor can be found through REQ packs, does this include nightfall?
Yeas
Hay I rented the movie and I try to play from halo follower and it says buy halo night fall so idk what up with that..😐😕😞
Hay I rented the movie and I try to play from halo follower and it says buy halo night fall so idk what up with that..😐😕😞
If you rent the movie from the Movie and TV / Store app then you can only watch it using the Movies app on your Xbox, you can't watch it using the Halo Channel App. You have to buy the version from the Halo Channel app if you want to watch it from there
As long as you have halo nightfall and you watch it you should get the armour.
Um... What series there are like three.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6