Forums / Halo Channel / Halo: Nightfall

Halo Nightfall: Second Stories Never Unlocked

OP XxDestinyLordxX

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
i watched the first episode for night fall and the second episode showed up but all it says is "coming soon"
it says coming "11/17" its now "11/18" and i am still unable to view it, do i have to uninstall the damn thing and then resinstall it to watch it or something
So I watched the first episode of Halo Nightfall and got the reward for that but none of the "Second Stories" ever unlocked or even show on my Halo Channel. All I have is episode one and this thing say episode 2 coming soon. Is this normal, or some kind of glitch/bug with the service???
This will help you out. This came from another poster.

Here are the time stamp locations. for Episode 1
Second Stories
11:45 Locke looking at ER patients. "Exposure"
15:56 Yohne courier interrogation "The Path of Belief"
23:55 Pelican lifting off "Recon-14"
I did all the stuff you guys said to do and it still never unlocked it still says coming soon does anybody know what to do
Thanks Carnage, Ill try it out.
Select any of the available episodes to watch. As soon as it starts to play, hold the X button and release. This will bring up the behind the scenes to the episode which includes the second stories. You have to watch the episode all the way thru at least once in order to unlock the content. Its the second time you watch the episode that u can hit X and view the additional content you've unlocked by watching the episode the first time (u can hit X the first time u watch an episode but not all the content will be unlocked; plus, it may take away from the show if u keep stopping to view the content). Hope this helps...
I did all the stuff you guys said to do and it still never unlocked it still says coming soon does anybody know what to do
In the game u bought there is a card that has an unlock code. U have to enter this code in order to unlock Halo 5 beta AND the rest of the Nightfall Episodes (as they are relased weekly). The first Episode was kind of a freebie for everyone; even those that didnt have the game. Hope this helps...
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2