Forums / Halo Channel / Halo: Nightfall

Halo nightfall

OP GOLD 4

Will they have another halo tv show?
Yes Stephen Spielberg would to be a series, which was announced on e3 2013 but I don`t now when ist released
They mentioned a Halo show being produced by Spielberg awhile back and apparently it's still happening.
Sealki wrote:
They mentioned a Halo show being produced by Spielberg awhile back and apparently it's still happening.
Wow, this post is so old. But cool. That awesome to hear that there still in the process of making another show. Even though they announced it in 2013 but I hope it happens.
GOLD 4 wrote:
Sealki wrote:
Wow, this post is so old. But cool. That awesome to hear that there still in the process of making it another show.
Haha, I didn't even notice the date. Wow. I guess this forum is pretty dead, huh?

Anyway -- yeah, they said that it's still in progress. They are keeping information very close to the chest so there's really no way of knowing when it'll actually be released.
Sealki wrote:
GOLD 4 wrote:
Sealki wrote:
Wow, this post is so old. But cool. That awesome to hear that there still in the process of making it another show.
Haha, I didn't even notice the date. Wow. I guess this forum is pretty dead, huh?

Anyway -- yeah, they said that it's still in progress. They are keeping information very close to the chest so there's really no way of knowing when it'll actually be released.
Yeah they are. I hope they would leak more info on it.
GOLD 4 wrote:
Sealki wrote:
GOLD 4 wrote:
Sealki wrote:

Yeah they are. I hope they would leak more info on it.
Yeah me too. At least a teaser or something to give us a general idea of when to expect it. Or if production has even started. At this point we can only guess.
Did this show get canceled?