Forums / Halo Channel / Halo: Nightfall

[Locked] No nightfall armor?

OP MordagirTV

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I've watched the entire nightfall series and yet I have no unlocks waiting, i went to the customization in halo and it wasnt there, does anyone have a solution? Is this happening to anyone else?
Please try again and let me know if the Nightfall armor and helmet are still not unlocked.
I wanted to watch nightfall but it wont let me every time i go to it, it tells me to Buy halo nightfall even though i have it installed....what do i do >:(
Sorry that's not working for you. Are you trying to watch it on Xbox One?
I have heard that the armor unlocks if you watch the videos on your XBox One and dont unlock if you use the Halo Waypoint App... any one else have any info on this? I havent had any luck either way...
I've watched series on XOne and on iPad app. No armor, no helmet
I recently watched it through the app on my PC, i also watched all the second stories. One thing that occurred for me was that at the end of each video it would actually tell me what i unlocked from watching X thing.
I watched it all, got told I unlocked everything at the end but when I looked in the games none of the stuff was unlocked. Now when I go to the Halo Channel it asks me to buy Nightfall when I've already watched the whole thing.
I recently just watch all the episodes on my Xbox One Halo Channel and it says I got the episode 4 helmet and Season reward armor but it doesn't show up on my Halo 5!
What I did is that when the Halo 5 beta was out I just watched the Nightfall episodes with my MCC code. It instantly unlocked for me.
Need to watch till ending credits
I watched the entire series twice all the way through the credits and still no armor.
pfamily7 wrote:
I watched the entire series twice all the way through the credits and still no armor.
Did you watch it through the Halo Channel App, or did you watch it through the Xbox video app?
I have finished watching the 5 part mini series through the halo channel app (mobile)
The app is connected to my Gamertag as well
A couple of questions
Do i need to watch all the second stories as well ?
Approximately how long until the armor should be rewarded (eg days , hours ?)
And finally is there anything that i need to do after watching the series (eg enter a code or something)?
I have finished watching the 5 part mini series through the halo channel app (mobile)
A couple of questions
And finally is there anything that i need to do after watching the series (eg enter a code or something)?
The helmet and armor should be awarded after watching all episodes in the Channel. I will look up your gamertag and contact you directly to let you know what I see.
I got that armor back in 2014
The Nightfall armor sounds really damn buggy.
sandrlem wrote:
Sorry that's not working for you. Are you trying to watch it on Xbox One?
Yes i am and im really frustrated i would like to have that Armour but the videos just wont play
hello, i have spent all the weekend watching over and over the nightfall series, in the xbox one console, and also the mini videos, inside the episodes, what exactly i have to do to unlock the armor its a bit anoying spending time on this please help!
A couple of questions
The helmet and armor should be awarded after watching all episodes in the Channel. I will look up your gamertag and contact you directly to let you know what I see.
Hey Me11ow Sparky! Can you check my profile? I already have watched all 5 episodes like fifth times and still can't unlock the armour/helmet, I've watched all this times on the xbox one. Really, really hope somebody can help me, I'm giving up :c haha
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2