Forums / Halo Channel / Halo: Nightfall

[Locked] No nightfall armor?

OP MordagirTV

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hey Me11ow Sparky! Can you check my profile? I already have watched all 5 episodes like fifth times and still can't unlock the armour/helmet, I've watched all this times on the xbox one. Really, really hope somebody can help me, I'm giving up :c haha
Hey there - i'm not seeing any Nightfall entitlements for the gamertag ChrisLazerShot. Are you watching this through the Halo Channel app on Xbox One, or are you watching it through the xbox video player?
He visto más de 6 veces los episodios y no tengo la armadura que tengo que hacer para obtenerla
I have seen more than 6 times the number of nightfall and I have no armor that I have to do
I watched the entire series and didn't get any armor I didn't even know there was armor.
I watched the entire series and didn't get any armor I didn't even know there was armor.
sorry I do have the armor I just didn't know I got it from watching Nightfall my bad
i saw all the episodes of halo nightfall and i dont have unlocked any part of the armour, i saw on halo chanel app of my computer then i saw on the xbox the same on the halo chanel, then i open it on the game of master chief collection, im so sad because i dont know why this happen
i hope you can help me please
he visto toda la serie de halo nightfall y no he desbloqueado nada de la armadura, primero la vi desde mi lap en la aplicacion de halo chanel y nada despues la vi en el xbox igual en la aplicacion de halo chanel y sigo sin poder desbloquear nada
ojala puedieran ayudarme
gracias
How can i get armor?
Hey Me11ow Sparky! Can you check my profile? I already have watched all 5 episodes like fifth times and still can't unlock the armour/helmet, I've watched all this times on the xbox one. Really, really hope somebody can help me, I'm giving up :c haha
Hey there - i'm not seeing any Nightfall entitlements for the gamertag ChrisLazerShot. Are you watching this through the Halo Channel app on Xbox One, or are you watching it through the xbox video player?
I've send you a message already, bot yes, I have watched the series on the Halo Channel app on my xbox, all the series plus the second stories. I'm from Mexico and don't know if because of the region can't unlock the armour.
sandrlem wrote:
Please try again and let me know if the Nightfall armor and helmet are still not unlocked.
I watched for the 2nd time and still don have the armor
Halo nightfall is a rip off and a waste of money and time
It made me pay but still say buy nightfall
Hi i have just redeemed the code i got from master chief collection and i have watched all the episodes through on halo channel and i still have not got the armour or helmet is there a solution to this because im begging to think this is a huge scam
I have watched Halo nightfall on pc and xbox one and I didn't got the armor (and I watched all the second story )
I have watched Halo nightfall on pc and xbox one and I didn't got the armor (and I watched all the second story )
I have watched the series over and over so please somone I need help
I find a solution for those who realy want the nightfall armor if you got halo the masterchief collection and you redeemed the code for halo nightfall it won't work you will have to buy nightfall on the xbox market and re-watch all the episode
Ummmm... I bought it on my Xbox and my iPad and it still doesn't work this is really annoying.

I got Halo 5 a few weeks ago, and this whole "Legendary armor" thing is annoying me. Please, if anyone can help me please do.

XDWoodenSheepYT
Anyone?
Ummmm... I bought it on my Xbox and my iPad and it still doesn't work this is really annoying.

I got Halo 5 a few weeks ago, and this whole "Legendary armor" thing is annoying me. Please, if anyone can help me please do.

XDWoodenSheepYT
If I recall correctly for you to obtain the armor you have to watch nightfall on the xbox, via the Halo Channel app, just buying doesn't unlock it.

At any case, if you are having issues you should create a new thread, posting on old thread slims your chances of getting assistance.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2