Forums / Halo Channel / Halo: Nightfall

What happens if I buy halo nightfall on the store?

OP xWillTheSnakex

I cannot purchase halo nightfall off the halo app, can i purchase the movie off the store, then watch on the halo channel?
I cannot purchase halo nightfall off the halo app, can i purchase the movie off the store, then watch on the halo channel?
Just watch it on youtube for free,trust me it's not worth a purchase
I want the nightfall armor.
Nightfall came with the mcc,idk if you can get it any other way.....and if you wanna spend your money on a piece of armor that is really ugly imo, then that's on you,but I don't understand it
You don't need to watch the series to get the Nightfall armor; you can get it through Gold Packs.
HaXoR73 wrote:
You don't need to watch the series to get the Nightfall armor; you can get it through Gold Packs.
I know, i'll probably just buy abunch of gold packs then
HaXoR73 wrote:
Then go for it; it may take longer to get it, but it won't cost you a pretty penny at all.
HaXoR73 wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
Then go for it; it may take longer to get it, but it won't cost you a pretty penny at all.
Ive already knocked out most the commons, uncommons, and rares, so i guess i can try.
What happens when you buy it, is that you wasted your money on some poor entertainment.

On a serious note, what ^ these guys said is the right track.
To clarify, purchasing Nightfall through Xbox/Microsoft Store would still have you play it through Halo Channel app, and would still directly unlock Nightfall armor in Halo 5.

However, it is very true that Nightfall was added to the general REQ pool, and can be obtained randomly through Gold Packs. So get enough Gold Packs and you will, eventually, unlock Nightfall armor.