Forums / Support / Halo: Spartan Series

Spartan Strike Audio won't work Save. Our. Souls.

OP baconfamily

baconfamily so i tried to record a really epic feeling moment in halo spartan strike but my mom wanted me to go restart the dryer, perfect timing then i got back audio cut out on my whole LAPTOP please can someone come up with fix I was trying to get one of the last 4 gold stars i needed to unlock operation E i of course used credits HHHHEEEELLLPPP!
baconfamily so i tried to record a really epic feeling moment in halo spartan strike but my mom wanted me to go restart the dryer, perfect timing then i got back audio cut out on my whole LAPTOP please can someone come up with fix I was trying to get one of the last 4 gold stars i needed to unlock operation E i of course used credits HHHHEEEELLLPPP!
Have you checked your system audio settings?

From 100% the game 4 times I find that you don't necessarily need the audio to play.
Seeing as you posted this 3 days ago, I'm not entirely sure if the problem sorted it self out. However usually doing a system restart clears any audio bugs for me.
Well audio usually is a advantage seeing as if a shot were fired your heart it and know where it was fired from. P.S. I fixed it
Well audio usually is a advantage seeing as if a shot were fired your heart it and know where it was fired from. P.S. I fixed it
How did you fix it? Just to help other users out..
Oh jeez. Sorry umm I rebooted my device that seemed to fix my problem it did that before while I was streaming video from my Xbox over to my laptop and so common sense said reboot it (after stopping the game stream.) That worked out and the 2nd time I remembered that.