Unobtainable Achievements for iOS version

OP JENDORF

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
There are currently 5 unobtainable achievements. This is due to the achievements being located under the "Game Center" tab instead of the "Xbox LIVE" tab. The 5 achievements are: Pension Plan, Weapon of Choice, Skull Combo, Extra Credit, and A for Effort.
How could 343i have possibly screwed this up? Spartan Assault has already been released on four other platforms. It's time 343i gets their act together, and fixes a game that shouldn't have been broken in the first place.
Do yeah. This who deal with this is really weird. Game Center and Xbox Live lists 25 achievements. But IOS game only lists 20.

I personal have unlocked 4 out of the 5 unlockable achievements and my GamerScore is still stuck at 84% done when it should be at 96% done.

So the problem here is 343i is only letting Microsft servers connect to there game that tells them visually there are only 20 achievements, but the coding is telling them there is 25. So we are stuck in a limbo until something is adressed.
Reviving thread in hopes of getting this resolved. Xbox.com reports no one has ever unlocked 5 of those achievements
I have all 20 and it bothers me I can't get the other 5 since I have them on gamecenter
Hopefully they fix it, I want to complete this game again! Here is a link that shows no one has unlocked it in an achievement-hunting community:

http://www.trueachievements.com/Halo-Spartan-Assault-iOS/achievements.htm
Really how?
en solitario Se Necesita Esfuerzo
Plz fix 343 we need the achievements!
Wait.... Spartan Assault & Strike for iOS has achievements that go towards your xbox gamer score?!!
Timmie wrote:
Wait.... Spartan Assault & Strike for iOS has achievements that go towards your xbox gamer score?!!
Yep they sure do. Except as you can see some achivements are impossible to unlock still...
I think I'll just wait until they fix the achievements before I purchase Spartan Assault/Strike.
Please fix! Thanks
I keep checking this forum for updates but yah know :( there isn't enough people who care about the broken achievments
I'm hoping for a fix soon as well as I hate unobtainable Achievements. Please 343, do something about this asap! It can't be that hard to copy the last 5 Achievements to the Xbox Live list from the Game Center list. Did they really forgot that this game has 25 Achievements or is it just lazyness? :D
EX slay3r wrote:
I'm hoping for a fix soon as well as I hate unobtainable Achievements. Please 343, do something about this asap! It can't be that hard to copy the last 5 Achievements to the Xbox Live list from the Game Center list. Did they really forgot that this game has 25 Achievements or is it just lazyness? :D
They have not even commented on this issue. Do we know who actually ported the game, maybe we can contact them and see if they could fix it.
I don't think they are going to fix the game before the end of the year...
There are other forums for this. If we want to be heard it has to be unified in one place with a large demand for the fix.
Yeah cmon 343 give us a fix for this!
New year, maybe fix now 343?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11