Unobtainable Achievements for iOS version

OP JENDORF

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11
Here's a link to the update for easy reference.
Quote:
Spartan Assault & Spartan Strike - There is a compatibility issue for “Halo: Spartan Assault” and “Halo: Spartan Strike” on Apple devices running on iOS 10+. We're preparing to temporarily remove both games from the Apple App Store while we work with our partners on a software update. We apologize to players who are unable to play these titles and are working to get both games back in working order as soon as possible. We'll provide additional updates in the near future as plans progress.
Hopefully it is a temporary removal and they don't just keep them off.
Is it possible to write them a note about the broken achievements on the iOS Halo Spartan Assault?
EDDS has received a response from Sketch on Twitter regarding achievements. Not a promise of a fix, but at least Sketch will make sure the devs know about it.
Quote:
EDDS: @ske7ch please please please tell me as part of fixing the IOS Spartan games, the broken achievements will be fixed in Spartan assault! thx!

ske7ch: hey Rick - Great question and I'm not sure but I'll definitely bring this to the attention of the folks who are working on this update.
MathGuy42 wrote:
EDDS has received a response from Sketch on Twitter regarding achievements. Not a promise of a fix, but at least Sketch will make sure the devs know about it.
Quote:
EDDS: @ske7ch please please please tell me as part of fixing the IOS Spartan games, the broken achievements will be fixed in Spartan assault! thx!

ske7ch: hey Rick - Great question and I'm not sure but I'll definitely bring this to the attention of the folks who are working on this update.
This is welcomed news, maybe we'll get a fix after all!
Thank you! Great news!! Never give up hope! I'm praying they finally fix these!
I'm looking online and Vanguard's website says they've restructured into a new company which works exclusively on VR... That can't be good, can it?
Oh no, just when we thought we had good news :(
Let all reach out to that @ske7ch on Twitter and remind him Halo SA on iOS still has 5 broken Achievements. It's worth a shot!
Any updates on this being fixed?

If not, please everyone reach out to @ske7ch on twitter and let him know Halo SA on iOS has 5 broken achievements.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11