OP JENDORF

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. ...
  7. 12
Here's a link to the update for easy reference.
Quote:
Spartan Assault & Spartan Strike - There is a compatibility issue for “Halo: Spartan Assault” and “Halo: Spartan Strike” on Apple devices running on iOS 10+. We're preparing to temporarily remove both games from the Apple App Store while we work with our partners on a software update. We apologize to players who are unable to play these titles and are working to get both games back in working order as soon as possible. We'll provide additional updates in the near future as plans progress.
Hopefully it is a temporary removal and they don't just keep them off.
Is it possible to write them a note about the broken achievements on the iOS Halo Spartan Assault?
EDDS has received a response from Sketch on Twitter regarding achievements. Not a promise of a fix, but at least Sketch will make sure the devs know about it.
Quote:
EDDS: @ske7ch please please please tell me as part of fixing the IOS Spartan games, the broken achievements will be fixed in Spartan assault! thx!

ske7ch: hey Rick - Great question and I'm not sure but I'll definitely bring this to the attention of the folks who are working on this update.
MathGuy42 wrote:
EDDS has received a response from Sketch on Twitter regarding achievements. Not a promise of a fix, but at least Sketch will make sure the devs know about it.
Quote:
EDDS: @ske7ch please please please tell me as part of fixing the IOS Spartan games, the broken achievements will be fixed in Spartan assault! thx!

ske7ch: hey Rick - Great question and I'm not sure but I'll definitely bring this to the attention of the folks who are working on this update.
This is welcomed news, maybe we'll get a fix after all!
Thank you! Great news!! Never give up hope! I'm praying they finally fix these!
I'm looking online and Vanguard's website says they've restructured into a new company which works exclusively on VR... That can't be good, can it?
Oh no, just when we thought we had good news :(
Let all reach out to that @ske7ch on Twitter and remind him Halo SA on iOS still has 5 broken Achievements. It's worth a shot!
Any updates on this being fixed?

If not, please everyone reach out to @ske7ch on twitter and let him know Halo SA on iOS has 5 broken achievements.

If not, please everyone reach out to @ske7ch on twitter and let him know Halo SA on iOS has 5 broken achievements.
Still no updates, right? Or did I miss something?
MorseyBaby wrote:

They are being worked on right now, but yeah there haven't been any further updates as yet. Perhaps might be something in one of the next few bulletins
stckrboy wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:

They are being worked on right now, but yeah there haven't been any further updates as yet. Perhaps might be something in one of the next few bulletins
Thanks for confirming and sharing the hope. Fingers crossed!

Difficult situation to manage of course given the oddities of Apple hardware and software and any 'hopes' expressed in any updates could be dashed the next day by changes Apple make and quite understand that recent hardware problems across all devices may have led to plenty of setbacks.
For sure. I didn't expect to hear back before now anyways - Halo 5 weapon tuning, HW2 patching, Xmas break and the start of HCS. Maybe end of next month / beginning of next? Couldn't hurt to reach out to ske7ch and see if there's anything new. Tagging here, maybe he'll see it :)
stckrboy wrote:
For sure. I didn't expect to hear back before now anyways - Halo 5 weapon tuning, HW2 patching, Xmas break and the start of HCS. Maybe end of next month / beginning of next? Couldn't hurt to reach out to ske7ch and see if there's anything new. Tagging here, maybe he'll see it :)
Very good thinking. And yeah: definitely not trying to have a moan. Soooo much stuff coming out recently and so much of it is so greatly appreciated. Top marks for comms across the board.

To be honest even if an update at this stage were: "Nothing much to update yet [c.f. Halo 6], but work continues despite recent difficulties" that would be grand.
Still nothing huh?
Please fix halo spartan assault iOS and bring back weekly challenges. They have fixed halo reach a storage solution achievement and halo waypoint before, so I know they can fix this.
Sadness.png
Still waiting 343i!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. ...
  7. 12