Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

24 days until a decade of Halo 3.

OP HD Simplicityy

I just get giggity over this. Still my all time favorite game, the most visually stunning, the best game to this day I've ever played and one of the all time greatest FPSs/games, Halo 3, is about to reach that big ten year milestone. Nothing I've ever played outside of Halo has challenged it for my #1 favorite game rank. Not even elite titles like The Last of Us (#4 favorite) or Uncharted 4 (#5 favorite), and new top ten addition Horizon Zero Dawn (tied with Skyrim at #6) are good enough to throw it off its pedestal. To take that #1 spot is, in my mind, incredibly tough. Or perhaps I am being too picky haha. I know I'm being overly poetic and nostalgic about this; Halo 3 is simply beautiful in my opinion, no matter its flaws. Am I overdoing this? lul Sorry.
Are you gonna play it on September 25th? I start my seventh year of college...yes seventh... but I want to find time after class. And that isn't the day I first played it. September 28th was my first playtime with it. I want to play on both days.
I want 343i to make a game that takes Halo 3 from my top spot. If they don't, well...it could be a while before something does.
I will be no doubt playing Halo 3 on its birthday. It's the big 10! I, of course, play it anyway quite a bit still, but without question that it will be in my xbox that day.
I wish I could be playing but I have exam coming soon:(
I think me, or whoever does it first, will post a big nostalgic thread for its birthday LOL.
It's pretty exciting! Can't believe it's has been that long!
Definitely playing it again if it happens on the Xbox one backwards compatibility program on that day
It's amazing to know that we've come such a long way. And Halo 3 still remains one of the best. I'll have a drink for it.
Ill probably play it if its BC by then hopefully its on the day.
Oh boy, ima gonna shove it into the console after the update, and get all the armors i lost out on for the 360.
And all we get is a playlist in Halo 5 of Halo 3 maps made entirely in forge. I'm more unlikely to even touch my Halo 5 disc at this point.
And all we get is a playlist in Halo 5 of Halo 3 maps made entirely in forge. I'm more unlikely to even touch my Halo 5 disc at this point.
Have fun then :)
Have fun then :)
Will do :)
The good thing about this is that Halo 3 might be Backwards compatible soon, so people might be playing it on the xbox one