Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

[343 Response] Stats are not counting now!

OP LUKEaUrOrA

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
343 Reponse: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/82841d11296340069f6b8e3ccbfcee11/topics/stats-are-not-counting-now-huge-problem/a3d49225-bd37-41a8-9d49-d560e83620c6/posts?page=2#post33
Quote:
Thanks for reporting this issue. We are aware of the problem and are engaging with the correct parties to get this resolved.
I'm in my hometown visiting and only have my 360 here so I thought I might as well play halo 3! About 3 days ago I played a couple games of lone wolves and social slayer and I had a good time. Yesterday I noticed something off... Every win I was getting wasn't giving me an xp point! I wasn't ranking up or down in lone wolves... I talked to other people playing and we all noticed NO GAME is counting!! This needs to be fixed! People still wanna play original halo 3 and at the moment no game is registering and it needs to be fixed! I hope you guys see this and thank you!
I've been hearing similar things. The EXP not counting is a very small problem. As long as you're still able to play Xbox Live, that's all that matters, at least in my book
I've been hearing similar things. The EXP not counting is a very small problem. As long as you're still able to play Xbox Live, that's all that matters, at least in my book
actually its a very big problem, exp in playlists arent counting which means people are permanently stuck at the same rank, right now theres new players playing with 50s on 2nd accounts who are stuck at rank 1 aswell
Axo wrote:
actually its a very big problem, exp in playlists arent counting which means people are permanently stuck at the same rank, right now theres new players playing with 50s on 2nd accounts who are stuck at rank 1 aswell
I am actually trying get that achievement for getting 50 exp in a playlist I can't complete this achievement because of this bugs...
yep, games played/won show properly on waypoint but ingame you get no xp for wins and the game doesnt count you as playing any games, hopefully 343 fixes this soon
Yes the game is dead now.

Rip H3 (Xbox 360) 2007-2018
Same thing is happening to me. It's a shame I was going for every achievement in all the FPS Halo games and Halo 3 was all I left with 5 more achievements I needed to do. Now I'll never be able to get the Spartan Officer or Lightswitch achievements. Hopefully they can resolve this.
Same thing is happening to me. It's a shame I was going for every achievement in all the FPS Halo games and Halo 3 was all I left with 5 more achievements I needed to do. Now I'll never be able to get the Spartan Officer or Lightswitch achievements. Hopefully they can resolve this.
me too I am trying to get those achievement
I really hope this is fixed soon.
Axo wrote:
jjnk12345 wrote:
Axo wrote:
I am actually trying get that achievement for getting 50 exp in a playlist I can't complete this achievement because of this bugs...
It may seem as a big problem but to be fair, that game has been out since 2007. It's over a decade old so there's going to be issues. I'm sorry you haven't earned that achievement yet. Hopefully the bug will be fixed but if not, you could always go over and play the Master Chief Collection. There's enough achievements to keep you busy for a very long time.
Axo wrote:
jjnk12345 wrote:
Axo wrote:
It may seem as a big problem but to be fair, that game has been out since 2007. It's over a decade old so there's going to be issues. I'm sorry you haven't earned that achievement yet. Hopefully the bug will be fixed but if not, you could always go over and play the Master Chief Collection. There's enough achievements to keep you busy for a very long time.
i played the mcc, i tried to like it but it sucks, i find games faster in 9 population playlists on an 11 year old game than a 3 year old game. The community on the original halo 3 is amazing,apart from 1/2 kids who mod on weekends everyone knows eachother and is friends with eachother, this bug means people are just dcing maps they dont like unlimited without exp loss, i can play in low ranked games without ever ranking up and drop 35-40 every ranked team slayer game since im only a 5 in that playlist. Its a huge issue that can destroy the already small community
Axo wrote:
Axo wrote:
jjnk12345 wrote:
Axo wrote:
i played the mcc, i tried to like it but it sucks, i find games faster in 9 population playlists on an 11 year old game than a 3 year old game. The community on the original halo 3 is amazing,apart from 1/2 kids who mod on weekends everyone knows eachother and is friends with eachother, this bug means people are just dcing maps they dont like unlimited without exp loss, i can play in low ranked games without ever ranking up and drop 35-40 every ranked team slayer game since im only a 5 in that playlist. Its a huge issue that can destroy the already small community
If you're finding games faster in the original Halo 3 than you are MCC, you need to tell me when you're on because games are found in less than 30 seconds on MCC. In the grand scheme of things, its not a big issue. Yeah, you can't rank up or progress with certain things but is that the real reason you still play Halo 3? I'd like to think that you and that small community are still playing because you love the game, not because you all have this goal to reach the highest rank in each playlist.
Axo wrote:
Axo wrote:
jjnk12345 wrote:
Axo wrote:
If you're finding games faster in the original Halo 3 than you are MCC, you need to tell me when you're on because games are found in less than 30 seconds on MCC. In the grand scheme of things, its not a big issue. Yeah, you can't rank up or progress with certain things but is that the real reason you still play Halo 3? I'd like to think that you and that small community are still playing because you love the game, not because you all have this goal to reach the highest rank in each playlist.
we love the game for sure, 80% of people on classic h3 have 11 years on that game, but the new players who come in are just getting annihilated by people like me who want to play with their own trueskill but are forced to destroy new players.Alot of players are at exp 4500 + but below 5k, those players are forever trapped under the top rank in the game due to a bug right now. Also try playing ranked h3 on mcc and tell me its 30 sec wait, id rather put up with my two bar on classic than wait 15 mins for a ranked game
Axo wrote:
Axo wrote:
Axo wrote:
jjnk12345 wrote:
Axo wrote:
we love the game for sure, 80% of people on classic h3 have 11 years on that game, but the new players who come in are just getting annihilated by people like me who want to play with their own trueskill but are forced to destroy new players.Alot of players are at exp 4500 + but below 5k, those players are forever trapped under the top rank in the game due to a bug right now. Also try playing ranked h3 on mcc and tell me its 30 sec wait, id rather put up with my two bar on classic than wait 15 mins for a ranked game
That happens with any game that has been around that long. The only people playing as those who love the game, those who are brand new to the game, and those who play simply to mod/cheat because they can get away with it. I can understand the frustration with things but at the end of the day, you're able to still play on Xbox Live. Fingers crossed that the bug will be fixed at some point. Be sure to tweet out to Halo and see if they are aware of the issue.

I love Halo 3. I've earned 50's in seven playlists and have earned over 10,000 EXP. I feel for you, I honestly do.
There are other games on Xbox 360 that are having similar problems with ranking / progression systems. It may well be related to Microsoft's TrueSkill system.
If they have taken years to fix HMCC ... to make you think that this will stay that way forever
Is the XP still being counted behind the scenes? Does anyone know anything about this or have any info from 343? I don't understand why XP would stop going up for wins. This should be an easy fix for whatever they broke, or at least it seems.
Sad thing was I was about to play this on the 11th year birthday until I heard of this, honestly quite disappointed hearing about this issue
Yazite wrote:
There are other games on Xbox 360 that are having similar problems with ranking / progression systems. It may well be related to Microsoft's TrueSkill system.
Confirmed that it's truskill.
i dont wanna be that guy but i think it may be deliberate sabotage by 343, the same week halo 3 exp and trueskill break after being perfectly fine for close to 11 years halo reach gets a bug where your campaign progress doesnt save and your local files are loaded from the 27th,armour doesnt save, annoying popups after each game and the game saying you rank up to your current rank every game)
odd how in the same week halo 3 gets a huge bug after being ok for 11 years and halo reach gets a huge bug and a number of small bugs after 8 years of being ok
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4